Search results

1. Jethro_hifi

Dragon in Cue mode when play/rec – need help!

The deck is playing normally at first and then the Cue light comes by itself when playing.
  2. Jethro_hifi

Ok, thanx for explaining me the Cue function. I see that my description is a little bit confused so I will tray again. So, during play and rec mode the Cue light at the deck command board become active. In same time (when in play) the level of sound (loudnes) is decreased for some db, but the...
  3. Jethro_hifi

So, when the deck running in a play or rec mode, after few minutes the “cue” function enables by itself and it became active together with play/rec function. Also in this status the deck is eating a tape. In a most cases after the play/rec is stopped the deck is working properly for next few...
  4. Jethro_hifi

Hi, just to check, do you received my last PM regarding AU-X1111? BR, Andrej

Hi, just to check, do you received my last PM regarding AU-X1111? BR, Andrej
  5. Jethro_hifi

Sansui preamps CA2000 vs CA3000 any thoughts?

Knock, knock, knock... Is any body home? :scratch2:
  6. Jethro_hifi

Sansui preamps CA2000 vs CA3000 any thoughts?

Hi, I would like to acquire one of those two preamps, and found some interesting info somewhere on this forum that “people like the ca2000 even better then the ca3000”. Why is that? Can somebody explain real sonic differences? Thanks! BR, J
  7. Jethro_hifi

Fuse Resistors on AU-717

Thanx! I will use metal-oxid and 1/2W for all.
  8. Jethro_hifi

Fuse Resistors on AU-717

Can I replace those fusing resistors with ordinary 1/4W resistors?
Back
Top Bottom