Search results

1. euchrid

hatrack71 is great

Bought a usb cable, shipped instantly and packed with care.
  2. euchrid

Mister Pig

Bought a Grant Fidelity DAC from Mister Pig. Great Person to work with. Great DAC.
  3. euchrid

Question on speaker cables for 2205

Thanks for the replies, feet and adapters ordered. waiting on boat from china now (adapters) feet are good ol' USA.
  4. euchrid

Question on speaker cables for 2205

I recently acquired a mcintosh 2205. beautiful amplifier, however my banana speaker cables don't seem to fit in these strange "God forbid we be like anybody else and put a 5-way binding post in" speaker connecters. I am worried that a standard spade will not fit in there. I would love to pick...
  5. euchrid

sideways2 is great

Got a great pair of midbass drivers, good price, excellent packing, fast shipping, could not be better
  6. euchrid

Infinity RSII dilema

Thanks for all the input. I think I will have to audition these if they are still available this weekend. Will keep everyone posted. thanks
  7. euchrid

Infinity RSII dilema

Asking price is around 800 and within local pickup, and yes, the 80's are better lookers (ashamed to say that could be a consideration). But i am considering that this could be a case of the grass is greener.....
  8. euchrid

Infinity RSII dilema

Ok, so I love my RSII's. They do however need their crossovers/pots cleaned/updated but they sound very nice. However, here is the rub, I have an opportunity to pick up a pair of Infinity Renaissance 80's. My question is whether or not i should make the switch. (cant keep both). I do not...
  9. euchrid

Stereocouple THUMBS UP!!!

Great people to deal with. Nothing could be better.
  10. euchrid

Voice of Music v-m 581 console

Hello, happened across a v-m 581 console stereo, thought i might do something with it so i bought it. now i feel guilty about gutting it. Is there any demand for these or should i gut it and not feel guilt. (the cabinet is in excellent shape, speakers fair but still have backs (1 not...
Back
Top Bottom