Search results

1. Loser24

CD Player recommendations??

I agree with Dudeman7. Been using the Integra CDC-3.4 for a little over a week and can say that I'm incredibly pleased with the unit. Just what I was looking for too. It was an upgrade from my old AIWA CD changer but man what an upgrade. I am in awe of the beautiful "new" music I'm hearing...
  2. Loser24

Testing 1, 2, 4....

Testing 1, 2, 4....
  3. Loser24

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Good Morning AK. Do you like where you're living? Do you like what you do? Do you like what you're seeing when you're lookin' at you? Do you like what you're saying when you open your face? Do you got the right feeling? Are you in the right place? Klipsch Reference Premier
  4. Loser24

Nice call! Now ready for this evening's listening session! LOL!!
  5. Loser24

No Doubt. Can't agree more. The Peter Gabriel era was just so d#@! good, so different, so unique. Classic stuff.
  6. Loser24

Wow. That. Is. Incredible!!!!
  7. Loser24

Have them lined up for a mellow morning of coffee and relaxation....Genesis w/ Peter Gabriel is hard to beat. Probably take care of a few items on the To Do List. I check the postings to see what incredible music everyone is listening to. Helps me decide what gets back into the CD tray! LOL! So...
  8. Loser24

A mellow Sunday Morning. Perfect for Mr. Parsons Klipsch Reference
  9. Loser24

Snowday in Kansas LOL! Lining up a day long playlist........ Pioneer SX3700 (just serviced! New Again!) Aiwa CC-37N, Klipsch Ref Prem RP 4000F
  10. Loser24

Yep. Good Morning All. Lazy Sunday. Hendrix. Electric Lady Land. Pioneer SX3700, Aiwa CC-37N, Klipsch Ref. RP 4000F. My first post. Hope I didn't screw it up. :-)
  11. Loser24

Another D.O.A. piece of gear from fleabay

I've had good and bad experiences with ebay. More good than bad. All used electronic based transactions were always a gamble. Came out OK but I did have to replace items that MAY have been damaged in transit. That's how I was introduced to this web site. Looking for replacement parts for vintage...
  12. Loser24

Yamaha RX-V3300 "Shutting Off"

Helping out my boss. He has and is proud of his Yamaha RX-V3300 Receiver. He said he is having issues with his receiver just "shutting off" at times. Anyone ever experienced this? Told him I never had this issue with my vintage Pioneer SX3600 or SX3700 receivers heh heh heh. OK, him and his...
Back
Top Bottom