Search results

1. Alucard

You can have it all in florida for just 3600

Neat But too expensive for me http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/ele/5307001158.html
  2. Alucard

Tampa Florida RUN Dynaco st70

150 OBO looked like it was mint to me with all the tubes
  3. Alucard

Fisher Console on CL

I Saw that on the craigslist What a deal Hi5
  4. Alucard

all Pioneer set up Whats a good price for it?

Probably by piecing it out one at a time you could get way more eh ?
  5. Alucard

Somebody got it I Just Couldn't break the promise to myself and my family not to pick up anything else until I Clean out the hoard even though it was dirt cheap
  6. Alucard

If I Didn't already have a bunch of junk already I Would buy it http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ele/4795651833.html
  7. Alucard

Survey: What have you paid for estate sale LPs and CDs?

Every time I Would buy them I Would buy them by the crate for 10 bucks
  8. Alucard

What was your score for 2014?

Wow you guys are making me jealous :/ All my scores happened last year And it seems like this year I Haven't found anything amazing audio related But this year I Bought an Aluminum framed CR250r dirtbike and a old school honda TRX250r for what I Felt was a great deal theres still one month...
  9. Alucard

Is this a good time of year to sell stuff?

Right now is not a good time to sell anything for a killing But its always a good time to sell if you give it away haha
  10. Alucard

Look alive MI! $40 Empire 598 Turntable...

I am almost positive this is a fake ad fishing for phone numbers and emails
  11. Alucard

Hoarding Vintage Audio

He still is on instagram and I tell him all the time NOW Is the time to sell. http://instagram.com/stereorob I Couldn't ever live with all that gear even if I had a place to store it See the problem is keeping up with it. Sell it and let it be somebody elses problem when it breaks...
  12. Alucard

Got Test Equipment?

honestly I need a few things for my bench :/ so far away
  13. Alucard

Celestion DL4 speakers

I Had the DL8's that sounded well pretty amazing and I Sold those I Also have the DL6's right now And for jazz and oddly enough old techno / house music or Airy songs like Simply red etc they sound good with 50wpc Cause they sound airy to me Then I Flipped the switch back over to my OHM...
  14. Alucard

Clearwater FL Pioneer RT-909 RTR tape deck

probably overpriced
  15. Alucard

beginner vintage receiver suggestions - $100.00 range

Sanyo Also made some very under rated gear that can be had for dirt cheap
  16. Alucard

Hoarding Vintage Audio

Wow you have some really nice stuff But I Think if you were to sell it all and then invest into some truly amazing pieces you would be happier . its like owning a bunch of mustangs then selling them all to buy a Ferrari FXX or a Group b rally car You never can use all of that stuff at once...
  17. Alucard

Ampex PreAmp's & Reel to Reel

I Don't know but you should give it to me so I Can look it over xD
  18. Alucard

Small Jet Engines for Drivers

Just had to post this If the link goes down I have pictures saved http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ele/4665907084.html
  19. Alucard

Hoarding Vintage Audio

This is a great thread I am in my early 20s and well after collecting since I was 7 Ive decided I Have too much stuff in general And I've decided that everything that's not of good quality has to go If I Were you I would start with selling off the bose stuff I passed on a set of...
  20. Alucard

Vintage JBL Stereo Cabinet Entertainment Center - $90 (Golden)

I wish that was in florida :/
  21. Alucard

Technics SP-15 TT for $100 - should I?

I Would be all over that man
  22. Alucard

What in the He*$*& are these? (Craigslist)

I Used one of these for the grill cloth and that was about all they were good for
  23. Alucard

I Can see somebody getting beat up for this one

I figured as much It wasn't very hard to see where the sale was with the info they gave even before they posted the address I Was Going to send somebody after I Figured it was already gone Pretty much the only way I Ever get anything at estate sales is to get in early
  24. Alucard

Big ol' VOTTs

I Would be all over them if they were local
Back
Top Bottom