Search results

1. jcarswell

BA 3000 Production Numbers

Can anybody tell me how many of the BA 3000 were produced? Are they rare? What is the average asking price? Thanks, Jay
  2. jcarswell

BA 3000 Production Numbers

Can anybody tell me how many of the BA 3000 were produced? Are they rare? What is the average asking price? Thanks, Jay
  3. jcarswell

Troubleshooting My 2270

Here's the problem. When I power up the 2270 the lights flicker and the FM reception is scratchy. I turn up the volume a quarter of the way and within 20 to 30 seconds the unit seems to work fine. I'm thinking it must be the power switch? Any ideas? Jay
  4. jcarswell

Marantz 2270 Survey

The Marantz 2270. Like a fine bottle of wine, the Marantz 2270 seems to get better with age. Can anybody tell me if one year was better than the next? Thanks, Jay
  5. jcarswell

Lamp Kits for my 2270

Can anybody out there recommend a reputable seller of Marantz Lamp Kits? I'm looking for a lamp kit for my 2270 and I'm trying to keep the unit as original as possible. Can you help me or point me in the right direction? The last kit I bought off ebay I was overcharged and the kit wasn't...
  6. jcarswell

Goodmans Loudspeakers and My Marantz 2230

I recently purchased a pair of Goodmans Loudspeakers for $60. I'm not sure what model they are. I can't find a model number anywhere on the cabinets. They have a M Range dial on the back of the cabinets. The cabinets' dimensions are 20 inches tall by 12 inches wide and 9 inches deep. They have a...
  7. jcarswell

Goodmans

I recently purchased a pair of Goodmans Loudspeakers for $60. I'm not sure what model they are. I can't find a model number anywhere on the cabinets. They have a M Range dial on the back of the cabinets. The cabinets' dimensions are 20 inches tall by 12 inches wide and 9 inches deep. They...
  8. jcarswell

Stinky Receiver

A friend asked me the other day what was the best way to rid a receiver of cigarette smoke. Any ideas?
  9. jcarswell

Troubleshooting My 2230's

Both of my 2230's the stereo won't play through left channel. If I override the selector switch and play through tape 1 inputs and use the tape monitor switch I will get stereo. Any suggestions?
  10. jcarswell

Marantz 2270

My Marantz 2270 has a low volume hum. Any ideas?
Back
Top Bottom