Search results

1. J

IA-2232 amp no sound from any channels

I have one of these that is my daily driver for computer/video. It's a pretty solid unit, measured it myself at an honest 100 wpc into an 8 ohm load. If you haven't figured it out yet (old thread, I know) check the speaker switches and tape monitor. The monitor is a little confusing
  2. J

Replacement woofer for Pioneer HPM-100?

I looked for about three years before I won a pair of woofs for mine, for less than $75 (shipped). I must have bid on a dozen pairs. Up to then, I used a pair of JBL D-120's in the boxes (bought sans woofers). If you try to fix it, you can use white glue on the dust cap and it will dry...
  3. J

How Many Separate pieces of Gear do you own?

I voted in the 20-50 category, then I started looking around...not 'rummaging around' mind you...just looking from where I sit, and there's at least that many just in sight. I guess the 'real' answer would be somewhere around a hundred or more. jak
  4. J

Refoaming on the cheap

"Bought my JBL L-88+'s back in 1976 and kept them until about 2001 when I got some L-100s. And those DLK 1 1/2s at Mom's house have been bouncing around the family since I got them from Oodie for rent back in 1979." Do headphones count? I got my Pro4-AAA's when they were introduced around...
  5. J

Pioneer HPM-100s - Who has them?

I've got a pair that I picked up for $40 about 15 years ago. They did not come with woofers, so I slapped in a pair of D-120 JBL's...not the best match at 16 ohms, I know...but this was before ebay.... I paid $175 for the woofs and they sound great with enough power driving them. I first...
Back
Top Bottom