Search results

1. bluenorm

Harman Kardon TA-5000X rebuild

hi guys in need of a full schematic for the ta500x. my develop a hum in the phone section ( both channels) , all other functions are well, suspecting the 270 v plan is to replace all caps and resistors at the power supply.
  2. bluenorm

mcintosh c22 schematic

his guys wanted copy of c22 schematic either hard copy or download. thanks
  3. bluenorm

Lafayette LA-226C

Iafayette ia-226c wanted treble or bass knob for 226-c receive. r
  4. bluenorm

lafayette la226

hi looking for an online source of Lafayette la 226 knobs to complete project.
  5. bluenorm

fisher transformers

hi will a 500b transformer work in a 800c. i now the 500 b is the same. any advice. thanks
  6. bluenorm

transformer fisher 500/800

hi will the transformer of a fisher 500b work in a fisher 800c. i know the transformer for the 500c will work becuse is the same. 500 b has different numbers thanks
  7. bluenorm

Fisher

What is the difference between T991-115 and TX991-115C? The Power Transformer of my Fisher 800C has the number TX 991-115C on it. The Fisher was shortly plugged to 220V. Would that have burnt the windings?...Or another part you would know / think of? Thank you!:tears:
  8. bluenorm

Fisher 800 transformer

hi Larry thanks there is one on eduardo bay right now.
  9. bluenorm

Fisher 800 transformer

hi ' will a 500c transformer work in a 800 C currently is a European version for 220v
  10. bluenorm

Fisher

hi guys will the 500 c transformer will work in a 800C. currently in it a European version for 220v
  11. bluenorm

Fisher Console Website

fisher 800 c how to re wire main transformer for Europe 220v to USA 110v with out changing transformer. is that possible? :scratch2:
  12. bluenorm

Mister kelvinator Ron was the one who brought the RCA sets and of cource JC Penneys. According...

Mister kelvinator Ron was the one who brought the RCA sets and of cource JC Penneys. According to RCA service center they say that our set was the first one that broke down. by then the cerro la santa was fully operational. star trek, los picapiedras and batman made the transsicion from black...
  13. bluenorm

my mother was the sister in law of WAPA tv owner who later married velda gonzalez. by later 67...

my mother was the sister in law of WAPA tv owner who later married velda gonzalez. by later 67 there were on and off short transmitions in color, but the wapa new studio was'nt completed either. our tv guide came from mario previdi who die last year. sears started seeling their set late 67...
Back
Top Bottom