Search results

1. stratmel

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Good morning, y'all! A beautiful 81 and sunshine all day here. We are getting the grands to school, then a lab appt. for my wife, then breakfast then a bike ride. I havent ridden in an eon. This is going to be an awesome day! Enjoy, everyone!
  2. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 80 and sunny through Monday. Nice. Got the grandkids then breakfast with the vets. Just chillin' this PM. Hope everyone has a great day!
  3. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 79 and cloudy all day. Getting the grands to school, breakfast and a walk around the neighborhood are on tap. Got a guitar lesson at lunchtime. Then just chillin' this afternoon. Have a great day, everyone!
  4. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 76 and mostly cloudy here today. We have the grandkids, then breakfast then we are riding our bikes around the neighborhood. That should get me close to lunchtime and an afternoon nap! Have a great day, everyone!
  5. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 69 and cloudy here today. Got grands, breakfast, then a walk. Walked 4 miles at the nature center yesterday. Felt good. Getting a haircut this PM, then a small grocery and wine run while I'm out. Have a great day, everyone!
  6. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! A chilly 58 and cloudy all day. Headed out to go walking at the nature center in a little while. Will probably go to lunch afterward. No other plans. Have a great day, everyone!
  7. stratmel

Good morning y'all! 57 and rain all day. Got up early for no reason but that won't hold. Nothing new since yesterday, will try to fix the pocket door today, but that's it. Planning on a long walk tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone!
  8. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 69 and partly cloudy. Got grandkids to get to school, a tomato plant to get into the pot and then I have to get a hole cut in the drywall to fix a pocket door. Fun stuff. Will go walking later. Everyone take care and have a nice day!
  9. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 82 and sunny today, but cooling off tomorrow and rain on Saturday. Got grandkids and breakfast with the vets this morning. Got some basic bicycle tune-up activities planned for later. Trying to learn some 12-bar blues on guitar. Have a great Thursday, everyone!
  10. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 80 and partly cloudy here today. Got grandkids, a minor grocery run, guitar, a lunch date and a haircut. I'm obviously feeling better today. Have an awesome day, everyone!
  11. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 76 and sunshine here today. I do not feel well, I'm pretty sick to my stomach. Didn't eat or drink anything weird. I'm going back to bed shortly. Have a great day, everyone!
  12. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! We have 73 and sunshine all day. Grandkids, more bills to pay and not much else. We are nowhere near a good eclipse sight line. Oh well, I'll just wait for the next one. :cool: Have a great day, everyone!
  13. stratmel

March Madness - College Basketball 2024

Absolulutely! Thanks 313, it's really fun!
  14. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 64 and sunshine today. Going walking after breakfast, nothing else planned. Have an awesome Sunday, everyone!
  15. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 61 and sunny all day here. Just finished breakfast, will go walking when it warms up some, then a few chores. bill paying and car washing included. Looking forward to the final 4 basketball games later this afternoon. Have a great day, everyone!
  16. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 55 and cloudy all day. Got grandkids this AM then breakfast, then a walk around the neighborhood. Later I'll sharpen the kitchen knives and wash the car. Probable nap this afternoon. Have a great day, everyone!
  17. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 51, cloudy all day and rain now until noon. Got grandkids then breakfast with the vets. Nothing planned this afternoon. Possible nap, though. Have a great day, everyone!
  18. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! We have 70 and sunny today. We are taking the grandkids to school this morning and picking them up at lunchtime. Looks like McDonald's and a movie with them this afternoon. Should be fun. Have a great day, everyone!
  19. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! Warmest day of the year so far, 76 and sunny all day. Got grandkids, then a movie then some downtime. Hope everyone has a great day!
  20. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! A beautiful 73 and sunny here today. Going walking in a couple of hours then have no plans, except a possible nap this PM. Hope everyone has an exceptional day!
  21. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! Happy Easter! We have 66 and partly cloudy to sunny this afternoon. I'm going to watch college basketball then we're taking dinner to parents and grandkids. Will walk before the games start. Have a great day, everyone!
  22. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 60 and some sun this PM. I slept in. Only things planned today are a walk later this am and the college basketball tournament on tv later this afternoon. Have a great day, everyone!
  23. stratmel

Good morning y'all! 56 and cloudy, rain all afternoon. Up early, grandkids are off but home safe and sound from Seattle. Today I'll walk, do a few misc chores and practice guitar before firing up college basketball on TV. Hope everyone has a great day!
  24. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! 61 and sunny this fine morning, but clouding up this afternoon. I'm going to breakfast with the vets, then March Madness is back on TV. Nothing else is planned for today, but I'm sure something will pop up.Have a great day, everyone!
  25. stratmel

Good morning, y'all! It'll be 61 and cloudy all day here. We have guitar lesson at noon, a brisk walk later and then we pick up the kids from the airport. Have a great day, everyone!
Back
Top Bottom