Search results

1. G

Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F vs Airmotiv T1

looking to add some new speakers to my NAD M3. Mostly 70's rock and Jazz. Any opines
  2. G

McIntosh MC-2300 ON OR OFF

Should I leave my MC-2300 on or off? It's in a second system but will be moving into my main. What about my McIntosh pre C32, on or off?
  3. G

Chinese Tube Integrated

anybody have experience w/ Yaquin, Bewitch Chinese tube amps
  4. G

Semi Auto TT

Can I better my Thorens TD 126 III with another semi-auto? I need semi or fully auto because of health reasons
  5. G

Rogue audio Kronos or parasound halo 2.1

Thinking of a new integrated any opinions on these two. I know one in tube the other solid state but the parasound is quite new and has a lot of features. Any opines
  6. G

TT Speed

My Thorens TD126III speed varies between 33.1 to 33.8. on my digital speed meter. What are acceptable variances ?
  7. G

Rega Apollo or Cambridge Audio Azur 651C

Looking at new CDP. Any opinions
  8. G

McIntosh MC 2300 Power Swith

I am looking for a power switch. Any help would be appreciated
  9. G

Type 1 Speaker Cables

I picked up some Type 1 Audioquest cables. Can someone explain the proper hook up. Striped together and to which terminal ? I have heard 2 conflicting instructions. Couldn't find anything in the search
  10. G

Mc 2300

i recently acquired a MC 2300 and i have the opportunity to get a C28 or a C32 for the same price. Any opines would be appreciated. I am new to Mc
  11. G

Where do I find info on CDP Nakamichi

I'm trying to find out the difference in a Nakamichi OMS7 & a OMS7AII
  12. G

Spec-4

Any opins on this amp. I picked up the SPEC-1 and wonder if the amp is worth investing in
  13. G

Help: Amp Classifications

Can someone explain in the the simplest of terms the difference in amp classes. Between, say class A to Class D. I'm am electronic idiot but trying to learn.
  14. G

JBL C50SM Studio Monitors

Need help in establishing a value on these monitors. I'm not sure of the spkr config, but anything would help. Any opines on these
  15. G

Pioneer HPM 100 Advise

Found a pair for $350. I heard these before and liked what I heard. Is there that much difference in the HPM150's.Can I do better. Running SX1280
Back
Top Bottom