Search results

1. haggy38

What's Pioneer in your rig?

My beautiful Pioneer Tower from the 70s
  2. haggy38

Pioneer SG 9800 Cracking sound

Nop, the problem persist, If take out one led on the slider, the problem goes away, very strange., probably a bad cap.
  3. haggy38

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

Pioneer RT-707 Nagra III I
  4. haggy38

Sony walkmans - mid 90's versions

The best walkman in my opinion, the logic series, ams, auto reverse, Dolby, etc. The DD series are the best sounding ones but the 90s series are amazing like this Sony WM EX5, Panasonic RS S50. I really loved this little machines
  5. haggy38

External Illumination

Well, is an standard procedure, you got to take the faceplate off and the cassette door, try to find a small led strip, warm white or blue one, that depends your preferences, then look on the power supply +5V or less if necessary use some resistors to low the voltage to +3V. Then try to find a...
  6. haggy38

External Illumination

Sounds good Paul, have you considered a internal led mod? It's not that hard.... Gustavo
  7. haggy38

External Illumination

Hi, there's a company called littlite https://littlite.com/, great products and different sizes, I use them on my turntable and reel to reel. Gustavo
  8. haggy38

Pics of your listening space

My vintage audio setup in Bogota Colombia.
  9. haggy38

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

My new beautiful Nagra III, even its a mono recorder from 1963, she still sounds amazing!
  10. haggy38

Let's see your cans!

Nothing beats a vintage headphone set......
  11. haggy38

Analog Cat!!
  12. haggy38

Why are many people getting into expensive R2R ownership?

Not convinced yet? Another one.... So What by John Coltrane, Miles Davis
  13. haggy38

Enjoy!! Paralysed by Rock Kills Kid. Pioneer Blue line Rack.
  14. haggy38

Yeah, but no magic at all...
  15. haggy38

Because they are amazing mechanical machines working ahead their time, personally I do digital-analog recordings and they sound amazing, of course looks, I really do love friends first impression when they discover this beautiful machines, I will never get tired explain them how they do work and...
  16. haggy38

RS-IIIa, 4, 5, and 6 ad brochure w/ lots of good info

Thanks for sharing, i really love my RS4B
  17. haggy38

What is your favorite 10.5" reel design?

I really love this TDK reels...
  18. haggy38

New to tape with a Pioneer RT-707 and I'm enjoying it

I found another Rt 707 on this spec rack, I will never get tired enjoying this decks, just little love and they will sound amazing and last fo years!! Gustavo
  19. haggy38

RT-909 Left Channel Issue?

Clean, clean and clean, capstans, heads and tape path very well and demag!!. It happened to my 909 as well and It was just tape residue every where...... Hope helps.
  20. haggy38

Let's start I live in Bogota-Colombia, which is really strange to find this type of rack, long story short it was post in some kind of local Craigslist for long time, I guess not everyone understands the porpoise or value. The owner put this on storaged more than 15 years in a dark corner...
  21. haggy38

My new Spec Rack, amazing system. It's on mantainance now!
  22. haggy38

Pioneer Spec 1

Thanks guys, Pretty happy with my new Spec Rack, by the way I’m looking for a nice Spec4..... After maintenance and cleaning
  23. haggy38

Pioneer Spec 1

Thanks guys, I got a blue line rack, still looking for a SA9800 instead my nice 9500II, the Spec1 and Spec4 was found in a complete rack, which is miracle these days, I paid usd$1000 for the rack Pioneer JA-2 Rack Spec 1 Spec 4 RT 707 PL 160 CT F1000 TX 9500 CS63DX
  24. haggy38

Pioneer Spec 1

Thanks guys, I thought I can use it as amplifier alone Gustavo
  25. haggy38

Pioneer Spec 1

Hi guys, Can I use the Spec 1 just as amplifier? Or in order to work need the power amp? Gustavo
Back
Top Bottom