Search results

1. K

Akai Gx747 Reel Motor Lubrication Advice Needed

Recently acquired one of these decks and the reel motors are a bit noisy and sound like they need lubrication. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these motors? 1). Does the motor have ball bearings? Can it be lubricated or does the bearing have to be replaced and if so, does...
  2. K

Pioneer SD-1000 Audio Scope M6526B1B Tube

I have a Pioneer SD-1000 Audio Scope with a dead CRT. It is the M6525B1B CRT according to the manual. I have seen on another post that you can use the CRT from a Leader LBO-310 or 310A in place of the M6525B1B. I have these Leader scopes and one has the 75AKB1 CRT (which happens to also be...
  3. K

Kenwood L-07MII Output Transistors 2SC2337/2SA1007 vs. 2SC2337A/2SA1007A

Can I use the 2SC2337/2SA1007 in a Kenwood L-07MII amp I'm resurrecting as opposed to the 2SC2337A/2SA1007A (A version) that was originally in it? Backstory. I inherited one of these beauties and all of the output transistors were shorted along with the drivers. Repairs: I have replaced the...
  4. K

MR-71 In Stereo mode, output is mono

Happy New Year AK! While playing my beautiful MR-71, I noticed that in the stereo mode with the stereo light on with a strong station, the audio coming out of the tuner is in mono. History: Recently notice that the stereo light was intermittent and then it went out completely. I replaced...
  5. K

Mcintosh Mr-66 MPX Output Problems

I have an MR-66 Tuner that I'm having trouble getting output from the Multiplex Output jack to trigger a Fisher MPX-100 outboard multiplex adaptor. I have checked the Fisher mpx with an different tuner and it is operating fine, detecting stereo stations and lighting up its stereo beacon...
  6. K

MR-66 Tuner Multiplex Output Problem

I have an MR-66 Tuner that I'm having trouble getting output from the Multiplex Output jack to trigger a Fisher MPX-100 outboard multiplex adaptor. I have checked the Fisher mpx with an different tuner and it is operating fine, detecting stereo stations and lighting up its stereo beacon...
  7. K

MC-2505 Output Transistors

Recently picked up a MC-2505 that was not working. Got it running by changing the 5W emitter resistors that were bad. Now it is working. This unit has had some work done to it in the past. I noticed that one of the output transistors (132-070) had been changed to a Toshiba 2N3055, which...
  8. K

Electro Voice Sentry III information needed

Does anyone have a data sheet on the Electro voice Sentry III Series II Studio Monitors that they can share, or does anyone know of this information posted somewhere on the web. I also understand that there was an active equalizer available for the Sentry III and I'm trying to find out the...
Back
Top Bottom