Search results

1. freddyfender

Power Switch for Marantz 115B tuner

How did you come out with your switch? I have the same tuner that needs the same. And Noah S. will not be touching it.
  2. freddyfender

Can you help me a pick a receiver restoration technician?

He stole money from me. The worst experience ever. I could say more but I am just exhausted from him.
  3. freddyfender

Hi: I was referred to you by Mike from Radio X. I have a Marantz 115B tuner that needs a new...

Hi: I was referred to you by Mike from Radio X. I have a Marantz 115B tuner that needs a new power switch. Can you help me? He said that there were two different sizes. I will try to get it opened up soon and get a look at it. Thanks, Paul
  4. freddyfender

Looking for a good tech near Northwest Arkansas

Amen. Terrible, terrible. business. Pay up front, 14 months later work not done. Two amps, one kinda done. Said just send everything back. Well, that was a struggle in itself. Still waiting for a refund and not holding my breath. STAY AWAY!
  5. freddyfender

Songs That Make You Cry

Loretta Lynn-Dear Uncle Sam
  6. freddyfender

Songs That Make You Cry

Lobo-I'd Love You to Want Me Loretta and Conway-As Soon as I Hang Up the Phone
  7. freddyfender

George Jones passes....RIP

Rock on, Possum!
  8. freddyfender

Linn Basik bearing issue

Thanks, marcmorin. So, just because Linn won't rebuild it doesn't mean it can't be rebuilt.
  9. freddyfender

Linn Basik bearing issue

My Akito arm (MKI) seems to have an issue with, for lack of a better term, "bouncing" back and forth at the end of an LP. It comes and goes and is a bit frustrating. I checked into having it rebuilt by Linn and was told only arms witha serial number over 100,000 could be refurbished ($365) but...
  10. freddyfender

Linn Basik TT

Just bought one for 300. Arm is a little hinky, though. At the end of a disc, sometimes it tends to jump back and forth. Make sure to play the end of an LP. The turntable itself seems solid enough.
  11. freddyfender

Saturday Tunes

To The Five Boroughs-Beastie Boys
  12. freddyfender

Breaking News:

Just heard the news. So sad. My heart goes out to his band mates and family. R.I.P Adam.
  13. freddyfender

Record Store Day...who needs it?

Looking for the limited RSD release from Phish? Well, one of our local record stores had a copy on ebay at a measly doubling of the original price! This was on Saturday, Record Store Day. There is definitely something wrong with that picture. Yes, perhaps they are just trying to make a living...
  14. freddyfender

What was the last movie you watched?

The Cabin in the Woods
  15. freddyfender

Dr. Jim Marshall OBE passes.

Lot's of performers/artists owe their careers to him, sad passing. R.I.P.
  16. freddyfender

Angus Youngs bd today

ANGUS!:rockon:
  17. freddyfender

Wagner is growing on me.

You listened to the Met radio broadcast today, perhaps? I heard snippets of it today, (in the car, unfortunately) and think i understand what you mean.
  18. freddyfender

Vinyl only spin list

Television-Live at the Old Waldorf-1978 The Black Angels-Phosphene Dream Aerosmith-Rocks The Sweet-Desolation Boulevard
  19. freddyfender

Tuesday tunes

New York Dolls-Rock and Roll Sonic Youth-The Eternal
  20. freddyfender

What song is IMPOSSIBLE not to play loud?

Like say, "Back in the Saddle"? Or, "Combination"?
  21. freddyfender

New Hot Tuna?...

Umm, all I know is that in my pack of Record Day swag was a book of matches with "New Hot Tuna Coming Spring 2011" on the cover. Kinda cool. Not really a fan, but I should perhaps check 'em out?
  22. freddyfender

Saturday Tunes

Nirvana-Trick or Treat Sonic Youth-Rather Ripped
  23. freddyfender

RIP "Uncle Leo" from Seinfeld

From one of his many memorable Seinfelds: "Jerry? HELLO!"
Back
Top Bottom