Search results

1. wesran

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

Au7700 mated with athena as-f2's
  2. wesran

Dolorean

listening to this fine band's album "You can't win", they're from Portland Ore. give a listen if you have time
  3. wesran

Shure SRH840 Phones

I've owned the 440's for about 2 months and am very satisfied sound for price-i passed the senns to my kids
  4. wesran

Guided by Voices reunion

just got the tickets today for their show in Seattle in October-anyone experienced GBV live out there?
  5. wesran

Today's Canadian playlist...

2 thumbs up for daniel lanois-especially shine
  6. wesran

wilco

had the pleasure of seeing wilco in victoria, bc. an outstanding show
  7. wesran

Out of these three which pair would you recommend?

hey, i saw these on used victoria a few days ago-good score for the three
  8. wesran

Today's INDIE Playlist

the xx's-crystalised
  9. wesran

How many speakers do you have and what are they?

here we go- in pairs athena asf2's b&w dm 600 s3's boston a100's polk moniter jr5 audioengine 2 jamo e60's spread throughout various locales of the house Cheers!
  10. wesran

AU-7700 .... Finally

excellent amp-i've had my au 7700 for 2 years now and have enjoyed every minute
  11. wesran

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

geek vs kathleen edwards fun at bumbershoot 2008
  12. wesran

Sansui AU7700 vs AU 717

Presently own the au7700 which i'm very fond of however i've had my eye on this au717 for a while-anyone care to offer their insight? thanks
  13. wesran

boston A100's

Just picked these up on a consignment sale and am pleasantly surprised with their sound-they'll be replacing the polk monitor 5's in my mancave-anyone care to offer any specs on the A100's would be appreciated cheers'
  14. wesran

au 7700

it's friday and i'm alone with my au 7700-oh the bliss
  15. wesran

Sansui

looks like a good score-i'm a proud sansui owner as well-au 7700 hope it works out for you by the way your avatar photo looks familiar-perhaps taken close to my home?
  16. wesran

Small Speakers on a budget???

this works for me-sansui au 7700 from a soundblaster live soundcard to b&w 600S3's
  17. wesran

The Road.. Cormac McCarthy

i read "The Road" about 4 months ago-could not put the book down,i think i finished it in about 2 days. i'm currently reading "suttree" by the same author-definitely not as bleak a read. Will give a review when i finish-BTW the movie version of The Road should be out next summer i believe(viggo...
  18. wesran

AU7700 Looking for Love

://www.classicsansui.net/Integrated%20Amplifiers.htm Try this link for the manual I've got the au 7700-a wonderful piece of kit good luck
  19. wesran

AK music trivia game

bang on brother-fire away!
  20. wesran

AK music trivia game

An aged but well respected musician once penned articles for the Vancouver news weekly the "Georgia Straight" many years ago. who may this be?
  21. wesran

AK music trivia game

i'll reach and guess eddy vedder??
  22. wesran

Hypnolovewheel

great band from the east coast-google and have a listen
  23. wesran

Ryan Adams - Cardinology

i'm a big ryan adams fan right from the start when he fronted whiskeytown. hope he makes it through vancouver again soon. the new album sounds promising...
  24. wesran

Marantz Mr1155 Stereo Receiver

saw this in the local buy/sell for 100$ - can't seem to find any info on the www.[URL="http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/7386928"]http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/7386928[/URL] thanks for any info passed
  25. wesran

Classic 1960's Audiophile Speakers

help anyone? anyone? i need an I.D
Back
Top Bottom