1. perchdog

Western Electric 120 amplifier

hmm, ghoul power is alive and well
  2. perchdog

Current values of G-22000 and SA-1000 receivers among just a few

that is quite a collection, enjoy !
  3. perchdog

Current values of G-22000 and SA-1000 receivers among just a few

but the big question, do you need it ? do you want it ??
  4. perchdog

Vintage JBL Speakers

just takes me to general market place page, what model ?
  5. perchdog

Paragon for the Poser

wow, really that upset. lol
  6. perchdog

Paragon for the Poser

Runn, don't walk https://annarbor.craigslist.org/ele/d/vintage-paragon-mini-stereo/6276699649.html
  7. perchdog

0ne For the Heathkit Freaks

I am guessing kind of rare these days https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/ele/6209083673.html
  8. perchdog

R.I.P. Kegger

RIP Kegger
  9. perchdog

Brecksvill OH Fisher Executive tube console stereo in Danish Modern cabinet w/ Garrard

nice, it would be an welcome addition to my exec collection... to bad its not in the cards at this time
  10. perchdog

Early McIntosh, Marantz, Thorens console items Seattle Craigs

Dave, I was thinking with the Marantz preamp being so early and the Chicago tie with Saul & Craftsmen that this cab may have been custom built for this application. I know most are looking at the value of the separate components but if it were built in this configuration by the E.H Scott Co, to...
  11. perchdog

may want to up your offer, lol
  12. perchdog

"Custom built by E.H. Scott" Very interesting piece for sure
  13. perchdog

Audio trade lands me a new ride

your tires are like me, could stand to go on a diet
  14. perchdog

Think I might have just scored my holy grail pre...

Wow, I have been watching this thread. Even though I have not chased any gear for a few years now when I first seen this thread I got a bit jelly. I then found the auction, looked at the sellers feedback and got very nervous on your behalf. Congrats, very well played !!
  15. perchdog

What's an acceptable price for Electro Voice Sentry III's?

great speakers but i doubt you would ever be able to sell for 1500, does that include the ev eq ?
  16. perchdog

What's an acceptable price for Electro Voice Sentry III's?

i have a pair of threes, paided $350 from Ebay local pick up only years ago. By far the nicest mid range horn out there for the coin. If I were to go to a grand they would have to be in exceptional shape, performance wise once the bottom end is straightened out they are very enjoyable. They...
  17. perchdog

BarterTown: Should I?

pifft, yeah entertainment
  18. perchdog

BarterTown: Should I?

This is exactly the attitude that drove me away from being a subscriber...
  19. perchdog

JBL local ad

hozzzzzer
  20. perchdog

If I had Cash......

21. perchdog

Fisher X-1000 Value

Ya know, i have a pile of Fisher stuff, recievers, preamps, sa300, crap even two Exec consoles. Sadly I also have many time constraints as you mention. The X-1000 in your pic has pretty much flew under my radar. Not sure if it is my unfamiliarity with output tube or what, that thing is quite...
  22. perchdog

Fisher X-1000 Value

Don't forget... To further add to the confusion, the even rarer SA-1000 :beerchug:
  23. perchdog

Fisher X-1000 Value

To the OP... BTW, it is a Fisher EL84 amplifier, pretty darn sweet none the less
  24. perchdog

Fisher X-1000 Value

If memory serves me correct... Fisher actually had two X-1000 models, i am pretty sure you were thinking of the Big Dawg X-1000 with EL34 tubes. I believe this is its smaller brother witch used the EL84's, I think this one was used in early higher end consoles, ie 1959 Executive...
  25. perchdog

Estate sale very local to me, Non -Audio

Hi Olson Jr, No I never really knew him other than by sight
Back
Top Bottom