Search results

1. O

Cool radio/lamp

I just picked up this radio/lamp from an ETSY shop, SHare Studios. It is an old RCA table radio with a handmade paper shade. The shade cleverly conforms with the curves on the radio cab. It casts a soft, even light from its new home on a LaScala. No affiliation with seller.
  2. O

La Scalas for sale Houston

on CL. No affiliation with seller. Seller took these in trade for the labor he did on the bellisima Belles pictured in this thread: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=375750&page=2 These would really look great with the same treatment he gave the Belles...
  3. O

tube store ad at top of page

in the "perfect pair" ad at the top of the page, it looks like the model's left channel is not coming in as strong as the right one. just one man's opinion, though
  4. O

power button will not stay engaged

power button will not stay engaged NOW FIXED! I have a TEAC A-2300S that worked fine yesterday. When I went to turn it on today, the meters lit and the needles jumped and when I released the power button, it just popped back to the "out" position. No power. Power to the deck checks out...
  5. O

newbie computer question

I just ripped some CDs to a new laptop. Upon playback, every once in awhile, there will be a skip or a dropout in the sound. The problem is sort of like a record that jumps a groove. If I replay the skipping section, it works fine. It almost seems like an electrical interruption, as...
  6. O

any tricks to record from R2R to VHS?

I have tried a couple of times to record from a R2R to a hi-fi VHS recorder/player. Hooked up RCAs from R2R OUT jacks to VHS IN jacks. Hit PLAY on R2R and RECORD on VHS. Made sure the VHS blank had the record protect tab in place. It's not happening for me. What have I missed?
  7. O

Hello from near Houston, Texas

Hello. I have been lurking for a few months and trying to soak up as much as I could. I like this forum. Everybody seems to be very civil and respectful. I have learned a lot already. Today, I am spending some time playing records and playing my guitar as it looks like we are going to lose...
Back
Top Bottom