Search results

1. 'cisco

C47 to LG OLED

Hi Guys...I need some suggestions on how to connect my C47 to a future purchase of a LG OLED. I'm currently hooked up to a Samsung via RCA but the LG does not have a RCA output. I tried to hook up an optical thru the Samsung but I just got a thumping noise thru the speakers....tried thumbing...
  2. 'cisco

What? No White Glove Treatment?

Nice vid of the factory with Charlie Randall....
  3. 'cisco

McIntosh Lighted Sign Cabinet

I hope this is an appropriate place to place this ... I'm looking for an AS member or a friend of, that I can hire to build me a cabinet to house my NOS McIntosh glass sign. I've checked with Matt at McIntosh Cabinets but he is not interested in building these. I'll also try locally too. PM...
  4. 'cisco

Mc CD/SACD Players

Hi Ron, I have a curious question about the MCD players.....are they all belt driven? The models in question are the following.... MCD500 MCD550 MCD1100 MCT450 MCD1000
  5. 'cisco

Audio Classics and Google Maps

For those people who can't make it out to Vestal, N.Y. This is so cool!! Don't forget to zoom in and out thru out the store. :thmbsp...
  6. 'cisco

KLH 5's-2 pairs!!

A rare find in the middle of the Pacific...no aff.... http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ele/2491482164.html
  7. 'cisco

KLH 17's for $500

Is this guy off his rocker??? If I was interested, I would be able to inspect and listen to them and save on shipping.:yes: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ele/1920555820.html no affiliation...
  8. 'cisco

Memphis Beat

Hi all...anyone watching this new show on TNT "Memphis Beat"? The main star of the show Jason Lee does some really nice singing at the end of each episode. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_Beat You can watch some of the past episodes and check out his singing below. Memphis Beat on TNT
  9. 'cisco

WC-22 wanna-be?

Does anyone here have this WC-22 case or have any feedback concerning it? I wasn't sure if I could insert the link for this seller without being :whip: :nono: No affiliation to the seller :no:
  10. 'cisco

Flash Drives as a Music Medium?

Hi ... I'm a newbie to the digital world of music. I've been thinking about a SB, Sonos, music server or any other system to access music. Has anyone tried using a flash drive as a medium to playback music? I'm currently using one connected to my Oppo and using my CRT TV as a monitor if...
  11. 'cisco

OPPO BDP-83 Blu-Ray Disc Player Update

For all you Oppo fans out there, I just got this email today...... Thank you for signing up to receive information about our upcoming OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player. We appreciate your interest, and would like to update you on the current development status of this exciting new product...
  12. 'cisco

Tom (catrafter)...Thank You!

Once again kudos goes out to Tom for his excellent work and customer service.:thmbsp: His "EXPERTISE" on my first Marantz.....2235B was great, then my second Marantz....2245 was a carbon copy of the first. Thanks again Tom.... "U DA MAN"
  13. 'cisco

My Second Marantz.....2245

Completely restored/rebuilt by Tom (catrafter) Before...................................After
  14. 'cisco

Italian Macs

McIntosh "Italian Style" Nice site with quite a few people with Mac equipment....nice pics too:yes: http://www.milossaluciano.com/gli%20impianti%20degli%20amici.htm
  15. 'cisco

Thanks Tom (aka catrafter)

A BIG MAHALO to Tom (aka catrafter) for a complete restore/rebuilt of my Marantz 2235B. He did a fabulous job and great communication during the process. It sounds and looks just like new...as they say.....just right off the assembly line as of yesterday.......:banana::banana: If you haven't...
  16. 'cisco

My New Marantz 2235B

Completely restored/rebuilt by Tom (aka catrafter) Before.................................After
  17. 'cisco

Hawaiian Mac's In the House

The McIntosh Trade-In Program was a huge success for me and I am "DEFINITELY HAPPY" , I took the plunge. I traded-in my 6300 for the C220 / MC252 combo and the difference is unbelievable. Still breaking it in but it sounds so SMOOTH AND CLEAR. :banana: I don't think I can say it any better...
  18. 'cisco

Hawaii Dealer Event

Hello Everyone... The Hawaii Dealer Event was a smashing hit last night.....lots of music,appetizers and drink. Highlights of the show included the presence of Mcintosh, Naim, and Wilson Audio. And for all you Mac nuts....Steve Mulnick and Chuck Hinton. Some of the highlights included...
  19. 'cisco

Hawaiian Style LuFlu

MasterLu... You've done it again!!! :yes: Your LuFlu has infected me and I'm over 6,000 miles away in the middle of the Pacific. I had planned on upgrading my 6300 to the 6600 but I felt compelled from an "unknown force" :scratch2: that it wasn't enough. In about two weeks I will be...
  20. 'cisco

Mac "Temptation"

Some of you may or may not have seen this youtube video but the opening song is very appropriate in our quest for the best Mac equipment we can get...... Plus, it's the beautiful and sultry voice of Diana Krall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1aUws0Lrs
Back
Top Bottom