Search results

1. WinterNight

Faulty Cable on My Subwoofer

Greetings everyone! I have a subwoofer with a messed up power cable. If I want the subwoofer to stay on I have to bend the power cable at an angle until the subwoofer stays on. It's still under warranty, but for the price of shipping it back I could just buy a new one for a few bucks more. Is...
  2. WinterNight

Overload Problem in Technics SU-G95

Greetings! I have a Technics SU-G95 stereo receiver, and last night it kept displaying "Overload" when I tried to listen to music from the CD Input. I have my laptop connected to the CD Input so that I can listen to my digital music through the stereo system. I did this with an adapter that...
  3. WinterNight

Having a Hard time with playlists my Pioneer XDP-30r DAP

After hours of trial and error I finally figured it out! Thanks anyways!:music::rockon:
  4. WinterNight

Having a Hard time with playlists my Pioneer XDP-30r DAP

Hello! I am trying to create a playlist on my computer and then be able to play it on my Pioneer XDP-30r DAP. I have tried everything I could think of. I added the songs I want from the DAP into a playlist I made in winamp, I tried mediamonkey but couldn't figure out how to do it. I have tried...
  5. WinterNight

How to wire a Bass Shaker

@orsen I followed your directions and everything is working flawlessly!! Thank you!!!!
  6. WinterNight

Thank you so much for the info!!!
  7. WinterNight

I think I know how to wire the bass shakers, but my subwoofer is connected to my reciever through the speaker inputs and i then have my speakers connected to my subwoofer. But know I do not know where the plate amp fits into my current setup.
  8. WinterNight

I emailed them and they pointed me to the right direction. Thanks Spiceman50! I was able to find an amp so I could wire 2 bass shakers which require 8 ohms. Can my technics reciever handle that? Thank you all so much for your help!!
  9. WinterNight

ohhh. I did not know that, haha. Can someone recommend an amp for the bass shaker? and yes, I do have my speakers running from my subwoofer, and I do not have enough money to buy a new stereo reciever.
  10. WinterNight

Possibly, I watched a video tutorial from the website that sells it, and couldn't really understand that or the diagram. In the video it showed an amp with a subwoofer out out, which my amp does not have.
  11. WinterNight

Greetings, I have a audio technica SU-G95 stereo amp along with a Dayton Audio Sub-1000 100watt subwoofer, and speakers of course. I am planning on buying a AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Shaker but I am not sure how to wire it. I tried youtube and saw diagrams and that just made me more confused...
  12. WinterNight

Can I add a subwoofer to my Technics Stereo?

Hi everybody! Just thought I'd post an update. I bought that Dayton Audio subwoofer, and wire that was suggested, and with the help you fine folks, I was able to connect it to my stereo system and it sounds really great!! Thank you all so much for your help! Also, I thought it was cool that the...
  13. WinterNight

One more thing, which speaker wire gauge do I need? I'm still using the original wires that are like 22 years old, or at least 20 years old. And i bareley had enough wires to hook up all the speakers, and I have absolutely no clue which gauge they are. And are some brands better than others?
  14. WinterNight

Thank you!! You guys are awesome!!
  15. WinterNight

Thanks for the replies!! Skipper: the back of my amp is a little different. It does not have a pre out or pre in inputs, or remote control inputs, and the inputs to plug in the speaker wires looks a bit different. Rob: I checked that speaker on amazon and it is exactly in my budget, so thank...
  16. WinterNight

Greeting Everbody, I have a Technics SU-G95 Stereo amp and I was wondering if I could hook up a subwoofer to the set up, which consists of a turn table, tape deck, and EQ. It has to large speakers connected to it, two Technics SB-A36 and two small Technics rear speakers and a central speaker...
  17. WinterNight

Thinking About Buying Grado Prestige Series SR80e Headphones

Thanks everyone for the replies! After thinking about it, I think I am going to buy the Koss Pro4AA. They seem like the best fit for me. I just have one further question, what is the silver knob on one of the cans for?
  18. WinterNight

Thinking About Buying Grado Prestige Series SR80e Headphones

I was thinking about buying a pair of Grado Prestige Series SR80e Headphones. I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience with it. The main thing that I care about is if the ear cups fully cover my ears and blocking out sound. Do this Grado headphones do that? And obviously I also...
  19. WinterNight

My Koss Porta Pro's broke on me :(

I called them up and asked what I needed to do and now that is all clarified. But I noticed something with my Headphones, the plastic casing on one of the wires at the bast of the audio plug has been damaged and is exposing the wires underneath. Will Koss give me a replacement or fix my...
  20. WinterNight

My Koss Porta Pro's broke on me :(

My Koss Porta Pro Headphones gave out on me. The right side of the headphones does not work anymore, and I was wondering if anyone knew what I needed to do to return them to Koss and get a replacement since they have a lifetime warranty. I checked Koss' website and on the warranty information...
  21. WinterNight

Is this normal with new records?

I have made contact with customer service well as with Seth, and it looks like there will be a happy resolution:yes: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Thank you very much for the advice, I will recalibrate my turntable and see if that helps, but I think it is the record, because since...
  22. WinterNight

Thank you, I will keep that in mind:thmbsp: PM Sent
  23. WinterNight

I looked into those products, and they are a bit too expensive for a college student like me, but at least now I know what they are, so thank you. :thmbsp: Thanks, I will give that area a look. I cleaned the record that has the track that skips, and it did not help, so I contacted...
  24. WinterNight

It looks clean, but I will give it a good cleaning and see if that helps, thank you very much for your reply! Thanks, I will if I keep having problems with this new vinyl. Where can I find those tools? Thanks, I will try and get in contact with Soundstage Direct if the problem does...
  25. WinterNight

Greetings fellow Aker's I was having some problems with a new album I bought. I bought Lateralus by Tool from Soundstage Direct and the first track skips a few seconds a few minutes into the song, and in another track, there is a pop that occurs. Also through most of the album there are slight...
Back
Top Bottom