Search results

1. R

How has Covid-19 affected your daily routine?

I'm sure the potato salad you bought on Saturday is fine! :rolleyes::no:
  2. R

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Meanwhile in Alabama ...:wtf: :dunno: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1251729787481096192
  3. R

How about some back yard nature pictures?

I just stumbled on it. It has a wide variety of our fine feathered friends. :)
  4. R

How about some back yard nature pictures?

Cornell Lab FeederWatch Cam at Sapsucker Woods My cat has been intrigued for an hour now lol He is laying down now watching but a little while ago he was looking behind the set wondering where the birdies are. :) If I brighten the picture to show the cat better it also reveals how dusty...
  5. R

Things you don't see anymore.

Waiter, Waiter, Percolator! :beatnik:
  6. R

Still ... it's a wise quack! :)
  7. R

Argue and Bitch amongst yourselves. Or maybe every thread I read about current life here.

In 2005 I was dating a woman with a couple teenage sons. She was about to buy concert tickets for 'Devo' because 'the boys' like Devo. I go over and she is about to buy $200 in concert tickets for Il Divo (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_Divo) :p I might have liked Il Divo and Devo too for...
  8. R

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

I would say lug nuts should be torqued on any type wheel. Improper torquing might warp the rotor or lead to the lovely prospect of breaking an over tightened nut in the middle of the night in the rain. It's not that much effort to do it right. I have a light duty (40-45 lb-ft or so) cordless...
  9. R

Sometimes in the midst of so much bad news there is a glimmer of hope.
  10. R

If they use a torque wrench. Sometimes they are put on with a 1/2 air wrench at full pressure. :rolleyes: Tire shop did that on my Subaru a couple years back. I keep a 24" breaker bar on the back for just such occasions. :) I also keep a torque wrench in the car too but did not think I had to...
  11. R

I generally do my own oil changes and take the time to look around at the general state of things. Last time I let someone else do it I had a small leak at the drain plug. If the washer gets cockeyed it will leak. So I crawl under the car and touch the drain plug. The whole damn thing moved...
  12. R

What caused this?! Confirmed it was a bear

If a couple went at it they might. But I'm suspecting bears. OP is in Maine and they are likely coming out of hibernation and are hungry.
  13. R

This fellow came by one day around lunch. On his way to the bakery for some bear claws no doubt! :)
  14. R

Image search of "bears bird feeders" :)
  15. R

Raccoons are a definate possibility. Last year something was trying to get into my detached workshop. The trim is covered with aluminum and what ever it was worked it's way around the building pulling the panels away. Really made a mess. :rolleyes:
  16. R

Years ago I was on a project in Knoxville TN. I'd drive up from Atlanta every Monday and back home on Friday. One time in April I was done early and was going to to head home. It was in the '70s. I did not want to hit ATL traffic at rush hour so I took a nap. When I left the hotel a couple hours...
  17. R

He always wanted to be a STUD! :p
Back
Top Bottom