Search results

1. budgetaudio6

Welcome to the world of James B. Lansing

I sure miss the L80t3 we had...hopeing my son has em still.
  2. budgetaudio6

Ive never personally auditioned other vegas but they have a cs5 tweeter which seems to be a...

Ive never personally auditioned other vegas but they have a cs5 tweeter which seems to be a better tweeter then other series.
  3. budgetaudio6

Sweet. I know this is a long time coming but sweet speakers there dont have no setup no more...

Sweet. I know this is a long time coming but sweet speakers there dont have no setup no more. Just wanted to respond☺
  4. budgetaudio6

Cerwin Vega D9 your thoughts on value?

Some people drive those with 1000 to 1500 wpc. With more power sounding better. I miss the mx series i used to have [mx 400 and mx 250]. Close copies of the d series but from what ive gathered the tweeters were an upgrade over the d series tweets. Power em right and youll like em.
  5. budgetaudio6

What should I do with my Sansui Speakers?

Sounds like a great match system. had The sp 2500 liked em
  6. budgetaudio6

Score Worthy? BA HDs

Where's the pic?
  7. budgetaudio6

Pics of your subwoofer

i think right click and copy image url then paste it to response page. iirc that is.
  8. budgetaudio6

M&K, what kinda of power needed?

Dont forget to keep the gain on the amp low. and the sats re designed to hndle up to 400 wpc. the subs (volkswoofer) only have about 60 or so watts. but will keep up with bigger amps on the sats, just keep the gain low enough that you dont bottom the sub in loud bass passages. awesome...
  9. budgetaudio6

these are beauties!

tht is nice spelling. like my miss button causes me to spell like some times...:)
  10. budgetaudio6

Shaving old-school style!

You fellows are brave. :) i just put hair clippers on my 'stach
  11. budgetaudio6

Help Needed with Vintage Speaker ID

if im not mistaken the tweet looks like a piezo? the woofer either a EV or a rogers? only way to find out wold be to pull the woofers and post the numbers.
  12. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

Its been over two weeks since his release from the hospital. and he has been getting steadily stronger. was up and about when i went to see him last week. even playing with legos. thank you all for your prayers. foster mom has done a good job as far as i can see. Thank you all for your...
  13. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

been a week, and he was very weak for a few days, still weak but he will have ups and downs. looking at possible in-patient for a while at another facility...i will push for what is best for him. if the foster mom hs what it takes, thats gret. if not then facility no matter how...
  14. budgetaudio6

Refoaming M&K Volkswoofer

you done well. works well with JBL as well, and they require more eye balling to make sure they dont rub...what mains are you using with it?
  15. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

He is doing well. a little groggy and playing with his hospital beds buttons. He has always been a out going kid and had no qualms about walking up to women sitting at a table and saying hi. All he meets enjoy his company and his smile.
  16. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

In anchorage. nice sunny day, down this way.
  17. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

Many thanks for your prayers and thoughts. the hard part is over as the old shunt has been removed and recovery here we come!
  18. budgetaudio6

Odd 4 woofer speakers. Possible white vans?

Good to see this thread. There was virtually nothing on the web when i started asking about them...now there's this thread with photos.!
  19. budgetaudio6

Odd 4 woofer speakers. Possible white vans?

KLH came out with several iterations of that speaker configuration. The best ive heard them was with a friends Technics. An older silver faced unit...dont remember the wattage but metallica literally rock the house on its foundations...fun speakers for sure. They used to make their...
  20. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

Update. Looking at surgery in the morning to try and remove the old shunt. his brain grew around the shunt and is embedded. and its got an infection. i hoping it can be removed with out much complications. Theres a chance it will be umremoveable. he has been more responsive and active...
  21. budgetaudio6

JBL 122a for subwoofer projects?

double post...
  22. budgetaudio6

JBL 122a for subwoofer projects?

I dont think the driver will work in such large cab...but ive been wrong before. If its teh same woofer as used in the L166, consider the volume of that speaker and teh fact that its ported.
  23. budgetaudio6

Bozak Haul Today....

sweet! i miss my small pair of b301f's
  24. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

A little update, been since saturday since his surgery and he started getting*listless* dont think thats the correct term to use but he isnt his usual self and the neurosurgeon said it will take some time to find the suitable zone for him to regain normalcy. It is good to see that he isnt in...
  25. budgetaudio6

trovi malware??

also microsoft security essentials is good and free.
Back
Top Bottom