Search results

1. budgetaudio6

Hydrocephalis

My son has had a shunt since a baby. A condition where fluid builds up in teh cranial cavity. Been revised before and has returned and is very painful for him...have never heard him cry out in pain as he has in the past week and my heart has broken for it. We are waiting upon a trauma...
  2. budgetaudio6

Now that winters over and spring is in high gear.

What was your favorite sweater? Why? and what is it made of? Mine is a wool sweater on the medium to light side. IT is very comfortable, so comfortable it has a heat ventilation system on the left elbow...some may say holey, but....any ways. It was warm not bulky and did a bit better...
  3. budgetaudio6

Lirpa Labs cd transport!

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/digital-sources/cd-players/lirpa-labs/lirpa-sherpa-transport/prd_116939_1586crx.aspx rather interesting, and im sure vibration resistant!
  4. budgetaudio6

sansui qrx7500a schematics?

ive got original sheet and wanted to know if they would be useful if posted here. but my uploads are full here. Ive got access of an iphone i can take pics with. If any interest let me know here. Im not going to have it much longer i dont think and was wanting to save it here for...
  5. budgetaudio6

any singers on here?

ive sung a song or two. none on you tube though... i prefered no accompaning tunes...though at times it helped to get the gist of the tune.
  6. budgetaudio6

murder in the first degree...

village of 8 or 900... http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/man-arrested-for-murder-of-quinhagak-woman/24665358
  7. budgetaudio6

Got my son a Gamo Air Rifle

And he is tickled with it. Filled up a couple cans with rocks and they sure make nice targets...poke holes in em and teh dont fall apart! Goes 1250 feet per second. havent used the scope with it...gotta get him used to using the rifle sights first. I never did use scopes when hunting. Must...
  8. budgetaudio6

Need info on paradigm mini mkII

Got a pair cheap...they are still in the car. And they dont have the rubber surrounds, appear to be some kind of foam or fabric. Feels dry. Will bring them in later. So what should i expect of tehm? My daily drivers re a pair of Yamaha NS 690. And i will connect tehm either to a M70...
  9. budgetaudio6

idiot Clist buyer

so one day you advertise an item...in my case small pair of speakers. 6 and a half inch woofer, inch and a half tweet...buyer comes around and tells me he expected speakers to pound for home theater. complete with hands pounding on his chest...is stupid as stupid does? BTW couldnt be no...
  10. budgetaudio6

does this show where the break up nodes are?

carn starch liquid on woofer. interesting... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=3zoTKXXNQIU&NR=1
  11. budgetaudio6

Cheesy Scy-Fy

Who else watches that channel? Latelly i havent been able to get enough of it...yeah ocassionally i watch teh FX channel...am i wrong to be watching that ...stuff?
  12. budgetaudio6

Worlds lowest bass singer!

Listening to JD Sumner and am currently incredulous! His voice goes so low! And im surprised my Yamahas can hold their own to his voice! First time i played it i thouight that there was so much bass, take a closer look at my reciever and see that teh bass is turned up about 6 db!:no: Im...
  13. budgetaudio6

hole burnt in my wallet

what to do?
  14. budgetaudio6

i dont know why i come here...

All i get is hungry from reading, but mostly from looking at teh photos....MUST...NOT...LICK...SCREEN!!!:music::D You guys got some good grubs...been mostly limited to canned food here.
  15. budgetaudio6

OMG What a consolation.

The scoop is This past weekend i saw a pair of Polk Monitor series 7 as they were being unloaded, in fact i unloaded the other one after i had asked how much and the lady said 20 takes em and it was half off day for easter. So their price was 10 dollars for the pair! I thought thank you...
  16. budgetaudio6

Electro-Voice EV-Sixteen?

no thread? or did you hide it from me?
  17. budgetaudio6

silvernutsaq rjag

try these speakersz. i have no affiliation... no disappointment http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ele/3674437330.html
  18. budgetaudio6

its cunning baffling and powerful

dont know what to do any more. been getting help. if the header makes sense can you pm? Its hard for me to reach out.
  19. budgetaudio6

Yamaha NS 690

Found a pair of NS 690Just happened to walk in at the right time. Another person walked in after i started loading them and was checking out the stereo gear! Ive read that they are neutral speakers and they are, even more so then i thought they would be! A bit more on the neutral side then...
  20. budgetaudio6

what in gods earth are these speakers?

the ones on the right...the sony's are crap...they look huge! http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ele/3616026529.html
  21. budgetaudio6

Living room readjustment

Been slowly de-cluttering my apt these past few days. Side bonus is my living room system is just a hair more presentable... TV system consists of, The 2000x is used a s a pre for all the other amps. Sansui 2000x Connected to a pair of CV MX 250 and a powered JBL sub on B speaker. A...
  22. budgetaudio6

does any one have a cerwin vega sub?

I passed on a lw10 sub the other day...suffering buyers remorse...because i didnt buy it....Ive got a cv sub and its not much of a slouch But the one i saw is much beefier then the one i have. Reason i passed on it was that it didnt have the power cord. If you have a CV sub can...
  23. budgetaudio6

rechargeable AA batteries

I have seen sony's and energizer. The Sony's are considerably more expensive then the energizers but they can be charged way more times i think into the thousands. While the energizers can be charged into the hundreds... They are both Ni-Mh which hints of quality differences? Not...
  24. budgetaudio6

2000x vs AU 5900 choices choices choices

:D Ok here i have the above mentioned. And the au is slated for my boys room...I sure like how the 2000x sounds..........but it has noise on the left channel. yes aging components. The au i havent noticed any such noise. but that is because i havent used my uber sensitive speakers on...
  25. budgetaudio6

BSR EQ help.

Now i realize this is a horse beaten many times...But now teh dancing lights dont dance no more. not enough signal...even when i boost the signal on it by 12 db's. the way i had it before it wasnt in the tape loop. but sounded like it overloaded the preamp...would crackle at times. The...
Back
Top Bottom