Search results

1. J

Pete Seeger on David Letterman

It is very inspiring to see a man doing what he did as far back as the '50's. He seemed to be doing very well with a nice song about solving problems without violence. David Letterman has been very considerate to many greta performers who are still with us. Recently he had Little Anthony and The...
  2. J

America's Got Talent

Those judges sure seem genuinely caring. I used to wonder why Hasselhoff is so popular but now I see why as he seems very cool and considerate to people. Also, the hamburger video was good.
  3. J

Did anybody ever see the upside-down Fort Lauderdale home

built in 1960 by Norman Johnson? I saw a small part of a B/W movie showing it on Ripley's Believe It Or Not last night. My Sony VCR is the slowest in the world to start recording, so, I only got a very small part of the short film. There was a small full-size home built upside-down complete...
  4. J

Roberts 770X reel to reel Carvill Electronics Medford, New York

This was a fun service. It had a blown fuse and a few mistakes inside. Cleaning and proper lube put it in great order. Polished the metal flat knobs and detailed the cabinet. The original owner installed a screw for a grounding strap on the lower right corner of the tape deck's face plate. The...
  5. J

Greetings from sunny Florida!

I love music because it's wonderful and seems to always help me out of low times. I also love video because when I need more than music both combined seem to be all I need. I also love all the stuff and people in and behind music and video of all sorts, so, I think I may have found a most...
Back
Top Bottom