Search results

1. Brian Walsh

3/23/24 - 1PM Northern Chicago/Southern WI Get-Together?

I plan to be there and can offer a free basic cartridge setup for those who bring their tables. I'll also bring a handful of these (they work).
  2. Brian Walsh

2024 Florida Audio Expo Feb 16th-18th Tampa FL

Yes, I plan to be there and doing some cartridge setups. Look for my cards and goodies. Since I'm driving to the show, I'll be doing some setups along the way before and after and can be available for others.
  3. Brian Walsh

Any interest in a Chicago area club?

You might not be far away from Robie, who hosts get togethers at his place in Paddock Lake. He wasn't feeling well at the recent one, so he's floating the idea of a get together this summer. And it would be on a Saturday, I imagine.
  4. Brian Walsh

SE WI and NE IL in March - It's That Time Again!!!

Absolutely. I encouraged you a while ago to do such a thing.
  5. Brian Walsh

Thanks, Bob. Good to hear he's around, and hope he'll attend the next one and if we're lucky host a get together himself.
  6. Brian Walsh

No. I don't know if anyone has heard from him.
  7. Brian Walsh

You're very welcoime. I hope you're loving the results -- let me know. Brian
  8. Brian Walsh

I just picked up some tasty lemonade to share.
  9. Brian Walsh

Sounds like a good idea. Normally it's far from free, but I thought I'd offer it to see the level of interest.
  10. Brian Walsh

Sure. Of course you're welcome to observe. See you tomorrow.
  11. Brian Walsh

I'll be there and will offer free cartridge setup to anyone wanting it. Overhang, offset angle, tracking force, antiskating, using some pretty killer tools. No pennies on the headshells for you guys!
  12. Brian Walsh

Chicago/Southern WI Members - Save the Date

Rick and I are almost twins, born 2 days apart. :beerchug:
  13. Brian Walsh

Yes, Dave mentioned her and isn't far away from there. I had hoped Jim Rose would have hosted something at his office in Palatine a few months ago, but alas it didn't happen. So now's our chance to do this.
  14. Brian Walsh

Bob, it would be nice if some of Mike's family such as his sister were invited and might be able to attend.
  15. Brian Walsh

Bob, I will be there and hope we can all raise a glass in memory of our late friend Mike Liberio (blzatrl123). https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/rip-blzatrl123.879227/ Thank you and Colette for hosting!
  16. Brian Walsh

DAC Event in Phoenix AZ August 24th

Our products won't be there, but Glen and Bill at Arizona Hi-Fi have them on display.
  17. Brian Walsh

Chicago Suburbs Own - Audio Chaos - Makes the News!!

I tried to join a couple of days ago, but it still shows Pending.
  18. Brian Walsh

Chicago Suburbs Own - Audio Chaos - Makes the News!!

While there may be some truth in the article, quoting an old guy who's been at a store for over 40 years and the chain of stores has dwindled from 4 down to 1 (the original) and is running on vapors doesn't help the writer's credibility. The audience for audio systems has changed a lot in that...
  19. Brian Walsh

RIP blzatrl123

Thank you, Kwing. Mike was the best! I mentioned this as well as the upcoming get togethers, the first one on August 18th, here.
  20. Brian Walsh

Illinois?

There is a get together at a Jeff Kenton's house on the Fox River in McHenry on Sunday, August 18th. The event is connected with the Chicago Audio Society, but everybody is welcome and has a great time. I think Bob Ahlberg (Robie), Kwing Lee, Jim Rose, and hopefully Powerman will be there, along...
  21. Brian Walsh

Chicago Area/Southern WI AKers - February 23, 2019 - Save the Date

I brought some sugar free ones, although I noticed a few other packages of various kinds.
  22. Brian Walsh

Should be there around the start till 4 or so, then into the city for a setup job. Still planning to bring the EXOGAL gear. My buddy Jeff from McHenry says he'll be there.
  23. Brian Walsh

With any luck I'll be there, possibly with the goodies I'll be showing at the Chicago Audio Society meeting on Sunday the 17th.
  24. Brian Walsh

2017 Wisconsin AK Meet/Gathering

Just ran across this thread. I'd like to attend but am holding an open house here on May 14th, demoing several new products: Ryan R630 speakers, Resonessence Labs Veritas DAC, and a new turntable system. You might invite the guys from NEWAS. Friendly group, plenty of DIY, etc...
Back
Top Bottom