Search results

1. Tim405

2275 + Terk FM Pro antenna

Okay - got the 2275 all done - LED's - new caps etc... - it works great.( hook up the mp3 to the aux mostly...) here's the question - have a Terk FM pro coax - powered antenna that i got to use with the stand in receiver while the Marantz was getting redone. How do I make that antenna work on...
  2. Tim405

Marantz 2275 Repair With Pics

I am gonna follow this intently - my 2275 is now in the disassembled condition - waiting on my caps, etc... need all the help I can get or steal!
  3. Tim405

Diving in!

AK DATABASE CAP LIST question On the list TSD gave me from the ak database - I have a question about the caps - Main Filters - radial capacitors - it calls out a 13000/55 50x70 mm solder lug - that's where I'm having the problem matching - what I can find are 13000/63 44x54 screw...
  4. Tim405

Diving in!

thank you very much TSD- and of course, Thank you Tom!
  5. Tim405

Diving in!

Okay guys... this is gonna be really scary - I think I'm going to attempt to overhaul my 2275 by myself - Catrafter has me in his queue - so if I screw up - then - there's still hope! I'm looking for a recommended kit maybe ? that has all the caps, resistors relays etc... that she'll need to...
  6. Tim405

2275 issues

Hey folks - been like 3 years since I've been on here...just started tinkering with my system again now that I finished it's housing and setup... have a few issues... (probably the same issues I had back when I first got on here - but newly apparent since I have slept a few times since then)...
  7. Tim405

Wednesday Tunes

Billy Joel - Glass Houses
  8. Tim405

Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta
  9. Tim405

de-ox it and substitutes

I have a part 145 repair station - I started with structures only for a few years then opened the electronics shop about 2 years ago - we have accounts with Newark,Mouser - maybe I'll have to order some parts!!! Thanks for the help folks!
  10. Tim405

de-ox it and substitutes

been soaking up the knowledge in here - you folks are wise! - I woulda posted under another category but I figured here - most have been thru this... anyway - I can't find the de-ox it local - do ya gotta mail order this stuff??? I have a guy that works for me in our avionics shop and he gave...
  11. Tim405

Tuesday tunes

Deep Purple - Machine Head ( quite a swap from the Ricky Skaggs earlier...)
  12. Tim405

Tuesday tunes

Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder - History of the future... WOW!!!
  13. Tim405

Monday Tunes

Ricky Skaggs ---( too many albums to mention- listened to three or four) plus some live recent Earl Scruggs w/ Steve Martin/ Vince etc.. dang good stuff... kinda one extreme to another - Rock to Bluegrass...all good!!
  14. Tim405

Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

Jackson Browne - "For Everyman"......
  15. Tim405

Calling all AK'ers......

although I am ( use this term loosely) only forty... I tend to have music tastes older than me due to the fact of being the youngest of 3 kids and youngest of all my cousins etc... just played Jackson Browne " Saturate Before Using" - for an alleged spouse abusing freak - he sure can write and...
  16. Tim405

recently "Marantzed"

Like I said - she's waiting for the "location" - I am stoked!!!! moving out to an acreage so I shouldn't have any complaints other than family when I crank up the Joe Walsh.. it's most likely going in my big garage -but since I hang out there workin on my old truck it'll be all good... I am...
  17. Tim405

recently "Marantzed"

Hi ya'll - figured I'd introduce myself - say Hi etc... I'll be looking around here trying to get situated etc. - just got a 2275 - its up at my office waiting to go to my new home ( we are moving and I don't want to do anything til I get it a location in the new place) Basically-I don't...
  18. Tim405

Hi from Edmond, OK

New guy - joined Friday found this place while looking for stuff to fix/replace my old Sanyo 2033 which has done garage duty all my married life ( almost 20 yrs) and was my parents unit at one time - just bought a Marantz 2275 ( sweeeeet!) and I look forward to lots of help and advice from this...
Back
Top Bottom