Search results

1. uvafan420

Polydome Material Replacement?

We have all seen the Silicone mess on the US fleabay, but has anyone seen the below? When zoomed in, the texture of the material looks just like it does on my nos polydomes actually. Moderator edit: link to eBay removed
  2. uvafan420

Infinity Renaissance

It is time to do some A/B comparisons between the two. Though to be fair to both speakers, I have to wait for my main amplifier to get back from Krell (as seen missing in one of the pictures). It is there getting some tlc. Just to get a listen though, I ran some temporary speakers cables to...
  3. uvafan420

Aragon's Comeback? Your Thoughts?

I seen today that the company that bought the Aragon and Acurus line from Klipsch is now bringing them back. Seems they will be out later this year. Going from the specs of the 8008 mk III it doubles down in power like the old Aragon line. And has a cool new look to them...
  4. uvafan420

Harmon International

I had made a call today to Harmon International (as I do every couple months or so) to ask if they may have parts for the Kappa 9.2 (or as the correct model number Kappa 9.1 Series II). Anyways, I have always been told we no longer carry parts for this speaker da da da. But something different...
  5. uvafan420

Ren 80s

Not mine, just happened upon it. If this is a legit ad, it would seem like it is an awesome deal. Wished I was in Texas; I would pick these up just for the heck of it at the price. http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ele/1857300236.html
  6. uvafan420

Bi Amping a Yamaha RXV-861

Hi, I just recently bought a Yamaha RXV-861 and wanted to know if these newer receivers are able to be bi-amped, while at the same time still using the power of the receivers main channels. I know the older receivers had jumpers that when taken out would cancel out the amps inside the...
  7. uvafan420

Renaissance 90

Hi, This is my first post (other than a wanted add). But I wanted to know what people who have had or have the Renaissance 90s really think of them? I have been looking for a pair lately to try, but wanted to get some good opinions of those speakers. The last set of Infinity speakers I had...
Back
Top Bottom