Search results

1. vinylisfinal

Idler Turntable; Russco or Lenco?

i own a store
  2. vinylisfinal

thanks, i have 6 1229's and 3 Lencos as well.. amongst my other 100 TT's at my disposal. The Lenco really isn't that extremely special IMHO, the tonearms are the weak point
  3. vinylisfinal

New Dual Idler Wheels from Canada

I have purchased 4 for the 1219/29 and a few for the Garrard units . solid build quality and dead quiet
  4. vinylisfinal

The Dual 1229 has better wow and flutter specs than the Lenco 78
  5. vinylisfinal

All done! PE 3048 by Dual

Nice job!
  6. vinylisfinal

Please help me identify this cartridge

looks like a M97 or 95 Shure
  7. vinylisfinal

If you own a turntable and LP's, how old are you?

45. I own 5 Dual turntables 1249, 1219, 1229, 1019, 1226. Three Garrard's Zero 100, Lab 95, lab 80. VPI HW-19 MKIV, B7O 4002 and a Mitsubishi vertical lateral. i have plenty more but i am restoring them.
  8. vinylisfinal

i just acquired a pair od circle-o-phonic speakers. would love to learn more about them. thanks

i just acquired a pair od circle-o-phonic speakers. would love to learn more about them. thanks
  9. vinylisfinal

Prefered Glue for surrounds

i never remove the dust caps. i center the driver utilizing a tone generator. i have re-edged over 500 drivers with no failures. i also have never had an issue using a rubber cement based adhesive either. many of these original drivers used similar adhesives. i have used everything from Aieleens...
  10. vinylisfinal

Happy Birthday vinylisfinal!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
  11. vinylisfinal

Nikko 7075 - tuner fm problem

old thread.. ever find the issue?
  12. vinylisfinal

Dual 1229 vs Something New?

i highly recommend the Dual. solid deck that with some patience and time is not bad to service. i for one can give you all the tips and tricks of the rebuild. before you buy it check the single/dual slide lever in the rear. you want to make sure the dearing ring is not broken that sits under the...
  13. vinylisfinal

Cartridge recommendations - Garrard Zero 100

The 3600 is a solid choice. Carbon fiber upgrade stylus is now available for it. i also would recommend the Audio Technica VM95c and add the VM95SH shiabata stylus upgrade to it.
  14. vinylisfinal

Mattes-Martin SSD/1

get it working? i have been looking for one of these
  15. vinylisfinal

Tweeters for AVID Model 230...

i know this is an old post. i have 3 pairs of these tweeters. $40.00 plus shipping
  16. vinylisfinal

Dual 1229 or Garrard Zero 100 ??

Dual, higher build quality and IMHO easier to service in the end. plus you don't have that ugly stacker post on the side with the dual
  17. vinylisfinal

Good Source For Heathkit AR-1500 Schematic?

does anyone have a source for the schematic and repair manual for the Heathkit AR-1500 receiver? Thank you in advance!
  18. vinylisfinal

Drug these home! EPI M202’s

cabinets were produced by a casket company, as well as the M400 and M1000's.
  19. vinylisfinal

ELAC Miracord TT -share all about 'em

i own a 550h, 770 and a few studio 10 tables. great machines. i also have a love for Garrard lab 80's and zero 100's though. the BSR 810 is no slouch either
  20. vinylisfinal

received it today, arrived undamaged, will start restoration this week

received it today, arrived undamaged, will start restoration this week
  21. vinylisfinal

i look forward to servicing your Dual!

i look forward to servicing your Dual!
  22. vinylisfinal

Happy Birthday to vinylisfinal!

Thank you everyone! this is the best audio forum to ever exist, HANDS DOWN!
  23. vinylisfinal

Dual 1019 shutoff problem

usually the issue is the years of dirt coupled with gelling old grease. a full disassemble and restore will correct this issue and many others.
  24. vinylisfinal

Great Dual Refurb

i would recommend an audio technica AT95e coupled with a hyper Elliptical "HE" stylus upgrade
  25. vinylisfinal

Great Dual Refurb

Thank you for all of the great replies. To achieve the chrome look, i utilize a counter bench polisher using polishing stick abrasives. each platter takes about 45 minutes of bench work than 15 minutes of hand buffing with MAAS polish. The Dual turntables are great pieces that will last a...
Back
Top Bottom