Search results

1. Gregoire

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

2. Gregoire

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

"Featuring BOTH Hits" LOL!!
  3. Gregoire

Has anyone found a pair of speakers and said "I'm done"?

I love this meme!
  4. Gregoire

Has anyone found a pair of speakers and said "I'm done"?

Love the "keep the wife out" lock on the stand!
  5. Gregoire

Revival of the CD…

I ripped all of my CD's a couple years back (backed up redundantly, of course) and sold them. Wish I'd done it a few years earlier when they still had some value. I'm not slamming anyone on the post, just commenting. Although I did keep many of my rarer ones, just because!
  6. Gregoire

Why do hipsters love analog?

I've read that after growing up not "owning" their music/pictures/etc, they like holding something real, much like we did our whole lives. I still love looking at album covers while listening to the record!
  7. Gregoire

Which ones to keep?

All Hail!!!
  8. Gregoire

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

June 11, 2008
  9. Gregoire

Dipping my toe in headphones

DON'T DO IT!!!! it's a never ending trip down the cans rabbit hole! Jes' sayin" ! Fun trip though! Just keep an eye out, deals pop up all the time for ones you think are out of your price range.
  10. Gregoire

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

RSD Dinosaur Jr Live on new Phillips cans!
  11. Gregoire

Will todays headphones work with vintage 70s receivers

hell yes! I use a Marantz 2245 with all my cans! and my laptop...
  12. Gregoire

Looking for First Set of Headphones

Crap, read this too late! you made a great choice!
  13. Gregoire

Looking for First Set of Headphones

closed over ear - go with the Audio Technica 50's Open, go with the grado 80's best case scenario is try to listen to as many as you can first. I realize that is hard to do nowadays
  14. Gregoire

@MikeT is a better than good seller!

perfect transaction, item exactly as described. Shipped so quickly I thought it was Amazon Prime! Definitely would buy from him again! @MikeT.
  15. Gregoire

Most overrated band/artist

RE: David Bowie. after Scary Monsters he was done, no doubt about it. but from that point and before, he had only a few missteps..
  16. Gregoire

So their "bass player" played on one song? I'm saying HE's the one who apparently lacked chops since they wouldn't let him play. Although you're right, i should have checked better, I didn't think he played on ANY song. I thought I heard that someone else was backstage playing bass during...
  17. Gregoire

Maybe the "bass player" who couldn't play his instrument?
  18. Gregoire

I was underwhelmed by VH until they hired Sammy Hagar... then I realized how awesome they were with Diamond Dave!
  19. Gregoire

Springsteen Bon Jovi Def Leppard
  20. Gregoire

Monoprice and Audio Technica

please be sure to give both of them plenty of break in time. then fill us in on your impressions.
  21. Gregoire

the unofficial Record Store Day 2019 thread: Saturday April 13

My RSD haul this year. I thought I looked at the list of this years albums and decided there was nothing I wanted. Oops!
  22. Gregoire

I just made a DIY cork mat...

I can't believe it's been over 10 years since I posted what you quoted! Since then I've gone to a deerskin mat some guy in California makes. I really like it!
  23. Gregoire

New Outlaw Receiver!

But.... should I upgrade my 2150 with the 2160?... and why?
  24. Gregoire

Shrink Wrap - What do YOU do?

I think this is the winner! I always put the receipt in the sleeve along with the download card etc. Above is what I'm going to do on gatefold LPs The strangest thing I've found in a used LP was when I purchased a second hand 1977 re-release of Blind Faith, and someone included a copy of a...
Back
Top Bottom