Search results

1. rschweitzer

Onkyo TX RZ50 and audio (lip) sync

Recently upgraded my home theater receiver to a Onkyo TX RZ50. This receiver is really excellent. But, I am running into a audio sync issue. Video does not line up with the audio (lip sync). This can occur on any input. With a souce such as the cable box, the audio is ahead of the video by...
  2. rschweitzer

Kenwood KR-8050 – Clicking noise when switching inputs

Kenwood KR-8050 – Clicking (Spike) noise when switching inputs using S2: FM to AM of FM to Phono 1. Have a clicking noise when using the selector switch (S2). Appears to be stray DC and is super annoying even with the volume low. It affects both channels. It occurs when switching from FM to...
  3. rschweitzer

Yamaha CA-1010 amp power up/voltage issues

I have a Yamaha CA-1010 amp that was operational when I got it, powered up, produced audio although very distorted and scratchy sounding. Initially found some bad caps on the power supply. Replaced all the electrolytic’s on that board and checked all voltages and they were stable. The amp...
  4. rschweitzer

Sansui 990 intermittent noise, squealing, cracking sound on one channel

Hello audiophiles, Have a Sansui 990 receiver that I am restoring for a customer. The unit exhibits an intermittent noise, squealing, cracking and popping sound on the left channel. I cannot tell if this was one of the original problems because this unit had serious distortion issues when I...
  5. rschweitzer

Looking for a Pioneer SX-828 Toggle switch?

Hello: I am in the process of restoring a Pioneer SX-828 receiver. This unit throughout is in very, very good condition – look cosmetically brand new! I am in need the Loudness toggle switch which is part number ASK-014. Pioneer lists this in their parts section. Of course they don’t...
Back
Top Bottom