Search results

1. M

Altec Lansing Model 14- Any feelings?

14's I bought mine brand new a long time ago and have no desire to part with them. It seems like I paid about $220 each or so in 1979 or 1980 and that was the cheapest that I ever saw them new. I have owned some nice speakers but the 14's are certainly my favorites in regards to overall sound...
  2. M

Top 10 Classic Rock songs-What are yours?

I grew up in a large American city during the 60's and the 70’s. We listened to a lot of music; much of which is called classic rock today. Certainly my favorite music to listen to on the old analog equipment is this type. Some of the classic rock songs have been overplayed over the...
  3. M

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Hey siamac! You have a really nice setup! From your photo I know what reel to reel you have as well as that dynamite receiver. What other components do you have there? I never the have seen the unit with the scope or the awesome turntable. Tell us more about your system. Thanks...
  4. M

What's Pioneer in your rig?

My system Pioneer items VSX-D912 Receiver 2-CS-63DX Speakers (left & right surrounds or played with mains through zoned speaker switch) Rt-909 Reel to reel CT-F700 Cassette PL-200 Turntable other items 2-Altec Model 14 Main Speakers JBL-PB10 subwoofer Wharfedale center and 2 left &...
  5. M

RT-909 black

Black 909 Awesome Black 909!! I bought my RT-909 new forever ago and have loved it. Recently I embarked on my journey to resurrect it from the dead. I replaced the belt, the two pinch rollers and the two ball bearings that fall out when you take off the cover over the belt area. It...
  6. M

Pioneer Dates of Manufacture

Pioneer cs-63dx I am new to this forum and grateful to have the opprtunity to access it's broad resources. I recently bought a pair of Pioneer CS63dx speakers. One serial # starts with TA-WE (assume this one was made in 1973) and the other one is NA-WA. Is it safe to assume that one...
Back
Top Bottom