Search results

1. qprhooligan

Pioneer PL-200-250-300-400 turntable Feet suspension problem and fix

Looks interesting. Did you have the parts made for this? I might be interested in a set, do have any pics or videos of how to install them? Price also.
  2. qprhooligan

ID this antenna

I found this antenna in a box and I know it is for a SX-1250 or a SX-1010 but I'm not sure what one. Can anyone help me ID it.
  3. qprhooligan

Correcting Display Instability and Speed Issues: DT Timers

Just used this great bit of information to fix my timer. Thanks for all those who posted the info.
  4. qprhooligan

Pioneer SX-980 right channel stereo

Clean all the pots and switches?
  5. qprhooligan

Pioneer SX-780 Diagnose No/Little Sound

Sounds like the relay to me also. Try tapping on the relay while playing it to see if the sound kicks in.
  6. qprhooligan

Get the Senn/Massdrop HD-6XX

Just got mine. Like them so far a lot. The box they came in was so tight it tore into pieces getting the headphones out. Not happy about that.
  7. qprhooligan

Pioneer DT-510 Display Flickering

Could I just replace the MN6076 IC?
  8. qprhooligan

(2) dead SX-680s, ... worth repairing?

I have fixed 680's in the past and think they are worth it. If you don't want these I'll take them.
  9. qprhooligan

Pioneer DT-510 Display Flickering

My DT-510 just started flickering this morning. I would love to hear how to fix this too.
  10. qprhooligan

Silver-face era Pioneer SX-x2x and SX-x3x receivers with gold or bronze face

I got this SX-626 a while back and it has the champagne look, even if this pic doesn't show it that well. 626-1 by qprhooligan posted Jul 28, 2017 at 4:51 PM
  11. 626-1

626-1

12. qprhooligan

Massdrop Sennheiser HD6XX

I got in on this last week also. Curious how they will compare to my Grado Sr325 cans.
  13. qprhooligan

Pioneer SX-750 function switch replacement

I replaced one a couple years ago. It isn't that hard. If I recall you can use a selector switch from either a SX-650 pr SX-750. Just take your time.
  14. qprhooligan

SX-780 - shorted speaker wires :(

Bad advise, you can fix it.
  15. qprhooligan

SX-780 Recap

Tap on the relay while listening to it and see it the sound changes.
  16. qprhooligan

Pioneer FM Tuner Alignment

In, and thanks.
  17. qprhooligan

STK-0050 replacement for SX-780 and others

Anyone wanna trade some pcb boards for aluminum plates?
  18. qprhooligan

They may not be time bombs as you say, but they aren't hard to kill if you do something wrong. I have received at least 5 SX-780 receivers in the last few years and 4 had bad STK modules. There is a great demand for STK-0050 modules, that isn't panic, it is a mater of fact. If you are so...
  19. qprhooligan

I ordered some from pcb way.com. I couldn't get the for $13 per 10 though. It cost me about $2 each board when all was said and done. Hope to try them soon.
  20. qprhooligan

One Way To Identify Fake Darlington Power Packs- A Lesson

I bought a pair that I am very confident they are original pulls. I haven't tried them yet so I am not sure they work though. Got them from eBay.
  21. qprhooligan

SX-780 Recap

I don't know what crunch distortion is, but I had a 780 that sounded bad even after thoroughly cleaning switches and pots. It was caused by a bad relay. Replaced that and all was well.
  22. qprhooligan

is there any issues with not having a bias diode like a stv-4? Does the sx-880 use a bias diode in its design?
  23. qprhooligan

The price of pcb fabrication. Would probably drop with quantity ordered. Maybe we could do a group buy?
  24. qprhooligan

SX-780 Recap

Search this forum, there are many threads of people who have recapped and done mods to their 780's. All the info you seek is already out there.
Back
Top Bottom