Search results

1. qprhooligan

ID this antenna

I found this antenna in a box and I know it is for a SX-1250 or a SX-1010 but I'm not sure what one. Can anyone help me ID it.
  2. qprhooligan

7070 is dead

i was given a dead 7070 receiver. I know these things have fuse resistors that go bad, but I can't find a list of where they are in the manual. Does anyone know which are the fuse resistors in this unit and what type of resistor to use as a replacement? Thanks.
  3. qprhooligan

is there an SX-3700 recap list? Or any restore threads?

Got an sx-3700 I want to restore for my mom. Is there a cap list floating around here? Maybe someone restored one already and knows a link to that thread? Thanks.
  4. qprhooligan

Know any good sites to sell a rifle online?

I know firearm sales are verboten here, so I was wondering what site you folks think is best for that purpose? Thanks.
  5. qprhooligan

Sx-1250 antenna mount

Has anyone tried to make one of these with a 3D printer? I might try it if no one has. Does anyone have a cad drawing of the part by any chance? Thanks.
  6. qprhooligan

It sucks to be a Browns fan

The Browns always find a way to lose. Cleveland stadium really is a factory of sadness.
  7. qprhooligan

Minimus 7 speakers wire connectors weak

I have some Minimus 7 speakers and the wire connector springs are too weak to hold the wires in. Does anyone know of a way to fix these? Thanks.
  8. qprhooligan

fuse bulb LED replacements?

Will these work as plug and play fuse bulb replacements? White 3-SMD Vanity Sun Visor Led bulb 5050 Thanks.
  9. qprhooligan

Recommend a surface mount rework station

Can anyone recommend a surface mount rework station for fairly cheap. I am going to try and fix some stuff with surface mount parts and I have never done it before. Thanks.
  10. qprhooligan

STK0060 direct substitute for STK0050?

Is the STK0060 a direct substitute for STK0050? Any problems with using the STK0060 in a sx-780? Do you have to use matched pairs?
  11. qprhooligan

Want to convert sx-1010 to LEDs

I know some of you have done this. Does anyone have any tips for me before I do mine? Any part numbers or types of LEDs that worked best? Resistor values, did you use diodes? Thanks.
  12. qprhooligan

Sennheiser HD650 deal?

Is it ok to post here about price? I think this is a good deal but I don't want to break any rules. If this is a problem mods please move or delete. Sennheiser HD650 for $374.97 Saw it posted on slickdeals.net
  13. qprhooligan

JBL L100 speaker value

What is the value of a pair of JBL L100's these days? Danke.
  14. qprhooligan

SX580 power meter adjustment

Can you adjust the power meters on the sx-580? I can't find how in the manual. Thanks.
  15. qprhooligan

Oscilloscope question

How many MHz does a oscilloscope need to be to work on these old receivers? Can you guys who are pros make a recommendation on a value scope? Thanks.
  16. qprhooligan

External tuner with receiver?

I have a SX780 with a bad tuner. Can I run a TX-6500II tuner through the tape monitor?
  17. qprhooligan

OK to connect MP3 player to Aux input?

Is it ok to connect an MP3 player to a receivers Aux input? I have a Sansa Clip I want to play through a sx780. Will this harm anything?
  18. qprhooligan

PL-400 lags every now and then

I have a new to me Pioneer PL-400 and it plays ok but every once in a while it slows down for a second and then picks back up. I don't feel anything dragging, so I'm not sure what to do to correct this. Has anyone had a similar problem? How did you correct it? Thanks.
  19. qprhooligan

SX780 tuner problem

I took in a sx-780 that had a lot of problems. I powered it up and got no click, tuner looked wonky too. Checked it and both power packs were fried. R260 was also roached. I replaced the PP's and the resistor and now the amp works ok. I was right in thinking the FM was wonky. When in FM mode...
  20. qprhooligan

Anyone have a Big Green Egg?

We love to smoke and have a side firebox smoker that works ok. But the thing isn't very efficient and uses a lot of fuel and takes a lot of tending to for long smokes. We are thinking of getting a Big Green Egg ceramic cooker. Do any of you have one, if so what are your thoughts on them?
  21. qprhooligan

G-8000 F-2806 driver amp circuit board?

In my service manual they have this same part f-2806 for the G-8000 and g-9000. Can I put one of these from a G-9000 into my g-8000? Are they identical and interchangeable? Thanks.
  22. qprhooligan

heatsink question

Do you think these heatsinks would cool better than the stock ones Pioneer uses on the SX-780 voltage regulators? They are about 7/8" tall, 7/16" deep, and 5/8" wide.
  23. qprhooligan

Great CL ad

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/3092787003.html In case it gets deleted this is the text of it... BIG POWER HOME AUDIO AMPLIFIER!! - $350 (All of Cleveland and surrounding area) Date: 2012-06-21, 6:13PM EDT Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?] HEY, I have this BIG...
  24. qprhooligan

Pioneer CTF1000 pinch rollers

Is there any source of pinch rollers for a Pioneer CT-F1000 cassette deck? Does anyone have the size of what they are supposed to be when new? Thanks.
  25. qprhooligan

FM tuner question

Are the HA1137, and PA3001-A, interchangeable?
Back
Top Bottom