Search results

1. R

Sansui XR-Q7 Cabinet

I have a XR-Q7 I purchased in 1983. It has brought many hours of listening pleasure through the years. I still use it to this day. It has had many moves through the years. The dust cover is in very good shape, but the cabinet, not so much. Have any of you guys ever build a different cabinet for...
  2. R

AU D11 recap and repair

I appreciate the replies. I have ordered a replacement board from the Sansui Parts supplier mentioned. It was a real mess I'd say 15 percent of the board is just "gone". I would not even try to repair it. It's apart now. Time to do the recap.
  3. R

AU D11 recap and repair

Drat! Well, I should have started making the upgrades sooner. Last night ,while listening Triumvirate, Smoke popped from the top of my old amp. I figured it was a cap. It more like a plasma fire. There is an enormous black hole in the center of the power supply board. It is very disheartening...
  4. R

What TT's do you folks have

Sansui XR-Q7
  5. R

What's Sansui in your setup?

I've had since new in 1981 Sansui AU D11 amplifier (not type 2) TUS9 Tuner SE-9 EQ XR-Q7 Turntable XP S-200 Speakers
  6. R

AU D11 recap and repair

Sansui AU D11 recap and repair Hello Guys, I have a complete Sansui system I purchased in about 1981, give or take a year. I just finished reworking my XR-Q9 turntable and I am about to start recapping the AU-D11 amp. Not a type 2. I am an electronics tech. I have tested and repaired a lot...
  7. R

Sansui XR-Q7 anyone own one

I have one of these Turntables and have had it since 1982. It's in excellent shape and has given me many hours of pleasure. Best turntable I've ever owned.
  8. R

Interesting Sansui EQ????

Did anyone have a pdf of the se-9 schematic? i need to replace the back lit display bulb on the display and would like to get the correct replacement
  9. R

Finally!! An AU-D11II For My Main System!!

I have the matching Aud-11, Tus9 tuner, SE9 Equalizer an XR-Q9 TurnTable. The only problem I have has is that you have to be very careful wiht the amp and make sure you have speakers connected any and all times you hvae it on. It takes just a few minutes for those very large Final output...
  10. R

Sansui XR-Q9 T/T (kind of long)

I know this a really late response to this thread, but I have an XRQ9. I've had all or combination of the problrms mentioned here. I plug the TT and use it manually a bit and it wil start working automatic perfectly. If I let it sit a week or two without using it , it willl get out of sync and...
Back
Top Bottom