2. kmulkey

Happy Birthday kmulkey!

Thanks again!
  3. kmulkey

Happy Birthday kmulkey!

Thanks everyone!
  4. kmulkey

Requesting Input from Forum Members After 2023 Update

Yeah s Same for me. If I click on a link or even hover over a post to get the skinny, it takes from 3-5 seconds for anything to happen.
  5. kmulkey

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

Jun 17, 2008
  6. kmulkey

Which preamp with a WOPL 700B?

I have the 705S2 bookshelf's
  7. kmulkey

Which preamp with a WOPL 700B?

I've been running a Rel T/9i with my B&W's and love the sound
  8. kmulkey

So glad we got it all worked out...thanks again D.

So glad we got it all worked out...thanks again D.
  9. kmulkey

Happy Birthday kmulkey!

Thanks everyone!
  10. kmulkey

Need Help Deciding - Yamaha or Outlaw

I briefly owned an A-S801...thought my HK was dead but they were able to fix it...and was really impressed the way it ran my B&W's.
  11. kmulkey

Vintage Monster Receivers Of The Late70’s - Not Your Typical Audio Thread!

Yep, I bought my SX-1050 when I first got to Korea in '77. Cost me $340 coming basically directly from Japan...retail was around $700...that's over $1400 today.
  12. kmulkey

Nakamichi Dragon vs Harman Kardon CD491 shootout

I've owned both and the one thing the 491 did was make tapes that sounded great in any deck
  13. kmulkey

FM OR SATELLITE RADIO.

In my truck, I listen to either my ipod or SiriusXM. I think I've pressed the FM button 5 times in the last 5 years.
  14. kmulkey

I'm EXTREMELY happy with Tidal

Add me to the list of satisfied Tidal users
  15. kmulkey

Oppo BDP-105

The gremlins must have found another victim. Now it turns on.
  16. kmulkey

Oppo BDP-105

I tried to turn on my 105 this morning. The red light was on, I pressed power on the remote and nothing. I pressed the power button on the front of the player and still nothing. I disconnected it from power, waited 2-3 minutes, plugged it back in and still nothing. Anybody else have this issue...
  17. kmulkey

Who here still home records cassette tapes from vinyl?

I've been stocking up on tapes for a few years now in anticipation retirement in the next couple of years. There's just something enjoyable about recording to tape.
  18. kmulkey

Mofi One Step

Thanks folks, I appreciate it
  19. kmulkey

Mofi One Step

For One Step owners…Just outta curiosity, do you store yours in the usual way, vertically…or do you store them horizontally? I ask because I wonder if, long term, this might be damaging to the box. Thanks.
  20. kmulkey

Happy Birthday kmulkey!

Thanks everyone!
  21. kmulkey

Terrys Rollers update with covid

Get well quick, Terry
  22. kmulkey

who's recording a cassette tape?

Tidal through my Oppo then an HK 990
  23. kmulkey

Budget cartridge

After almost 5 years with a Dynavector 17d3...my second go around with that cartridge...I tried an AT VM-95C...$30. I was and am still shocked how good it sounds.
  24. kmulkey

Love this guy

I thoroughly enjoyed this...thanks. Not quite sure why anyone would get flamed over it but I'm sure that happens. I enjoyed the part where discusses the snooty audio dealers. We had a couple of em back in the heyday (70's-90's) here.
  25. kmulkey

Nakamichi BX300 or ?

A fully functional 682ZX is a great machine but then...for the money...so is the BX-300.
Back
Top Bottom