Search results

1. dokblues

Hiya Dan long see no time.lol Where the heck are you guy`s hiding and chatting these days?

Hiya Dan long see no time.lol Where the heck are you guy`s hiding and chatting these days?
  2. dokblues

Happy Birthday to dokblues

Thanks Guy`s!
  3. dokblues

Happy Birthday to superdog

Happy Birthday!
  4. dokblues

Clearaudio vs VPI

Hmm so where might this deal be? Thats a pretty good one.
  5. dokblues

Freak Out In The Darkness...

Blast from the past! Man it`s 1967 and I`m cruisin in a 65 Barracuda S, with one of my good friends in a little town in Colo.
  6. dokblues

AR the turntable bearing play.

Check here and you will find all your answers: http://vinylnirvana.com/ar-turntable-history/
  7. dokblues

My SOTA Moonbeam table upgrades

Very Nice Dan!
  8. dokblues

Ehoove's new TD125MkII Plinth

Gorgeous Jim! Love working with curly and birdseye maple.
  9. dokblues

what is the world of TT's coming to ?????

Yikes!! My eyes my eyes. :pity:
  10. dokblues

ZYX RS-30 02 Unboxing and First Spin

I agree that this cart is in a different class. I believe it is and will be better than my Benz Glider as it breaks in..
  11. dokblues

B.B. King passes

Truly one of the Greats!! Certainly one of the Blues men that started me down that path. "Heaven done called another Blues stringer back home" R.I.P. BB I was lucky enough to have met the man twice and sat down to talk to him, what a Gentleman and true pillar of the blues community.
  12. dokblues

So What Does It Take To Get Better?

Ok here gentelmen...... Either we cease the personal affronts from this point on or I will have to take different measures. This started out as a great thread, Don`t ruin it.
  13. dokblues

100 ohms seems to be working nicely!
  14. dokblues

Slight increase so far only on certain LP`s. However I think this may subside some with time.
  15. dokblues

Well I received it this afternoon and got it mounted, aligned with a very slight tail down position. Spun my Rickie Lee Jones Promo and my Stones promo. Then moved on to some CSNY and then some Gary Moore. Ended up with Miles Davis Kind of Blue. First impressions are this cart is very detailed...
  16. dokblues

Looks like I will get mine for the weekend. Tracking puts it at the main postal facility here. :yes::thmbsp:
  17. dokblues

So What Does It Take To Get Better?

Take care of that "hoe hoof" hope it gets better soon. I too have to agree with you about "how much better can it get"? I feel very lucky to have managed to get two great turntables in my AR ES-1 with the old Sumiko MMT arm, and yes the arm could be much better. However I may just put the modded...
  18. dokblues

Happy Birthday to Punker X

Happy Birthday!
  19. dokblues

Nice Aerobat. I too pulled the trigger on one of these just a couple of minutes ago. After my much loved 10x5 bit the dust. Can`t wait to mount and try it out! Waiting for your first impressions with "worm on tongue" :D
  20. dokblues

"Redneck Reverse"

Necessity is the mother of invention lol.
  21. dokblues

Three generations of Reconnaissance Aircraft

Hmm looks familiarly like Williams Field AFB in AZ back in the day.
  22. dokblues

Monoprice Direct Drive Turntable

Refrain from all the name calling and snide remarks. This one is closed.
  23. dokblues

My Trip to Fry's: Miles Davis, the Audio-Technica AT-LP1240, Cleaning Fluid & More..

Alright here folks this bickering is enough already.
  24. dokblues

Ortofon Bronze or Dynavector 10x5 confusion

Having had both cartridges, I would opt for the 10x5. It is still one of my favorite cartridges and one resides on my AR ES-1. The Ortofon is a good cart as well and is a very nice piece, however I think IMHO the 10x5 is a true winner for the money.
  25. dokblues

Amazing wood turned Bowl

Wow, just had to post this one! It`s supposed to be Silver Maple although I`m not sure but it certainly has some Amazing figure.
Back
Top Bottom