Search results

1. G

Magnavox Flea Power: Getting More Out Of The 8600 Series - A Lot More!

If i were to omit the 100k pot, what would be the appropriate grid resiistor(R1)? Also, would R2, need to change? TIA
  2. G

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

June 28, 2008
  3. G

Santa

Santa was fast and easy. Thank you
  4. G

Best Preamp Suggestions to match with my Dynaco ST70??

None, with the exception of a TVC or AVC. Which ever you will. Unless you're driving long wires. YMMV
  5. G

Leak Aviation inc tube amp ?

Nope. Never did a thing. It is just in one of many boxes titled some day.
  6. G

No, I'm lazy as a dog.
  7. G

https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/would-this-make-a-good-build.209802/
  8. G

Hey, that was mine. I also found a dupe PT. Brand new, as I opened the coolest old sealed wrap.
  9. G

Heyboer/Peerless Williamson final assessment

If there is a group buy, I think I would be in. Pak, has been touting these for years. Also, if you want to measure an Edcor 10k , I have a pair of 25 or 30w .
  10. G

Fav vintage low wattage speakers

But not all HE drivers are low wattage. As in most modern drivers don't mate with low output amps.
  11. G

Does higher volume wear tubes faster?

No, dont worry.
  12. G

Rek-O-Kut headshell help needed

^^^ what? Where did you find a replacement like that?
  13. G

I HATE to say this: I don’t like my Fisher SA300b

Thank you for the rehash tutorial.
  14. G

I HATE to say this: I don’t like my Fisher SA300b

Dave, noone has even mentioned your thread on the 300. Didn't you virtually eliminate NF?
  15. G

Examples of Class A push/pull

Wasn't there a Mechanics versuon of the Willamson? Althoug, I believe that was just a twist of the actual circuit.
  16. G

Looking for ideas for a 16" platter mat

Do yo have 16" records? Just use a 12.
  17. G

How heavy is your mass loaded plinth for an idler?

I think i have 7 each, 3/4" layers of mdf, for a Gates CB77. It is heavy, and i want more. In the past. Will use slate when i do it again. Mi e really does get out of the way. And, this wasn not by any means my first go around.
  18. G

Tell me about the Gates CB-500

I've run my table with these mounts for almost 2 years with no adverse effects. They work fine. Also, they are not NOS, so rubber is fresh and strong. jm2c's
  19. G

Post 95 https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=22448.msg343429#msg343429
  20. G

Same table, just smaller. http://steampoweredradio.com/pdf/gates harris/manuals/gates cb77 tt.pdf Motor mount grommets are @ McMaster Carr. See other Gate threads for links. I want to grow up and have a 500.
  21. G

Can a Rek O Kut S-320 vintage tonearm utilize an AT microline stylus?

I mentioned mine because both ATs are very close. But math wise, I thought they were not to do well on such a heavy arm
  22. G

Best Broadcast Turntable

CB77, love mine. I have ran several different ROKs. And, 498 belted Empire
  23. G

Can a Rek O Kut S-320 vintage tonearm utilize an AT microline stylus?

EIC, should represennt, Electrical Instrument Company. I believe it should not match well. But, I ran a AT 440mla with the said arm. It was really nice. Lots of focus and depth. I think i had it at 1.25-28 grams.
Back
Top Bottom