Search results

1. Retroman98

SONY TC-K707ES Cassette deck does not go into record mode

Hi, I have a SONY TC-K707ES that had been left unused for a number of years. I decided to bring it back to life and just replaced the belts and pinch rollers. It now plays tapes properly; however, it will not go into RECORD mode. Heads have been cleaned and 3 tapes were tried, 2 used and one...
  2. Retroman98

SONY TA 2000F

Hi, I have a SONY TA 2000F preamplifier that had not been used for quite some time. Last week I decided to test it and everything worked well except the Phono inputs. The problem was that the left channel was significantly lower than the right. The adjustments in the back did not change...
  3. Retroman98

Micro Acoustics Stratus S1

Going through some turntable stuff I came across a box with the above mentioned cartridge. It looks like it has never been used, (I think that it came with some other odds and ends many years ago), and is complete with manual, screws, cleaning brush and the S1. I have found some data on Micro...
  4. Retroman98

What cartridge is this?

Found it in a long forgotten box... Can somebody let me know what cartridge is this? Thanks!
  5. Retroman98

w1jim - A great seller

Very easy, reasonable and a pleasure to deal with. One of the best in AK.
  6. Retroman98

fly4x4 - Excellent seller

Bought some records from fly4x4. They arrived properly packed, on time, clean and in better condition than expected. And before I forget, very reasonably priced. I can't think of a better compliment than to say that I will happily buy from him again.
  7. Retroman98

WhiteSE - A pleasure to deal with

While picking up some of his equipment, I had the chance to meet Jack personally a few days ago. He is a man of his word and one of the nicest persons you would ever meet. I hope that we do business again soon.
  8. Retroman98

Leesonic - One of AK's finest

I had the chance to meet Lee last week and saw first hand some of his work. He is an outstanding person and his knowledge and attention to detail are amazing. Have bought from him and will continue to do so in the future.
  9. Retroman98

Zonian - Great Seller

Excellent communication, records were as described, properly and promptly shipped. He is highly recommended and I hope to deal with him again.
  10. Retroman98

drknstrmyknight - Excellent Seller

I recently had the opportunity to buy an item from drknstrmyknight. Initial communications to condition of item when delivered were outstanding. I hope to have the pleasure of dealing with him again soon. Highly recommended.
  11. Retroman98

Audiodon - Thanks

The feedback below is a copy of what I posted in the Fisher forum. It best reflects what I think of Don and his workmanship: "The unit was returned yesterday during the Frankenfest. I could write all day about the quality and love that went into its restoration, the attention to detail, the...
  12. Retroman98

bravo30 - A pleasure to deal with

Bought a cartridge, came in a bomb-proof package, highly recommended and hope to deal with him again.
  13. Retroman98

Leesonic - AAA+++

I have bought several items from Lee and all of them were as good or better than advertised. His prices are excellent, his packing is a work of art and he stands behind everything he sells. Definitely one of the best in AK.
  14. Retroman98

Leesonic - One of the best

I posted the following in the Completed Barter Town Sales but it should also go here: "Hi Lee, Got the unit, it's a beauty. As always, you're very reasonable to deal with, the gear is as described or better and the packing will survive Godzilla. For anybody thinking of dealing with...
  15. Retroman98

bowtie427ss - Amazing

Item was as described and packaged to survive an elephant stampede. I would love to do business with him again.
  16. Retroman98

Pioneersound - Better than advertised

Great to deal with, item was shipped promptly and very well packed. Would very much like to do business with again.
  17. Retroman98

Randallflag - A great person to deal with

Quick shipment and updates. Item was just as he described. Highly recommended.
  18. Retroman98

Beej - Excellent person to deal with

Items, (phono cartridges), arrived quickly and were very carefully packed. Will definitely like to do business with him again.
  19. Retroman98

Celt - Delivers what he promises

Is very reasonable and makes sure that you are happy with the transaction. I hope that I can do business again with him soon.:thmbsp: Juan
  20. Retroman98

Marantz 250 Large Capacitors

Hi, Would anybody know the correct replacement parts for the two large capacitors that the Marantz 250 power amp has? All I know is that they are 20,000uf and 60V. Thanks.
  21. Retroman98

Chinacave - A very positive experience

Had the pleasure of meeting with Ian this weekend. He is a man of his word and absolutely trustworthy. I hope that I will be able to do business with him again.
  22. Retroman98

Soundweasel - Great guy to deal with

Just purchased some speakers from Soundweasel; better than advertised and very reasonably prized. In addition, he is a super AKer; hope that I'll have the opportunity to deal with him again in the future.:thmbsp:
  23. Retroman98

Gladiator335 - A Pleasure To Deal With

Bought speakers from him, they were exactly as advertised, properly packed and very promptly delivered. Highly recommended, very friendly and would not hesitate to buy again from him.
  24. Retroman98

Marantz 18 Output Transistors and cage

Hi, Would anyone know what the right output transistors are for this model? My unit needs a cage as well, so if anybody can let me know where one may be available it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
  25. Retroman98

Kerrytat2 - A pleasure to do business with

I had the opportunity to meet with Kerrytat2 yesterday and it was a most positive experience. In addition, the condition of the items he was selling were excellent and his prices more than reasonable. In short, a very trustworthy AK'er.
Back
Top Bottom