Search results

1. RuffyLuffy

SANSUI AU-D907x Decade

Hi I am still searching for an AU-D907XDecade. I come from Germany and the AU-G90X (AU-D11II) is the only model from these series you can find sometimes on ebay. I have an AU-G90X and looking for the bigger brother since years. The japanese market looks interesting but I have no account. ANd...
  2. RuffyLuffy

More kenwood supreme 700

Hi I am still searching for the Supreme 700M and a pair of Model 7 speakers....but this stuff is very rare in Europe:drool:
  3. RuffyLuffy

Sony TA-NR1 powerhouse

TA-N1 I have seen some years ago on German ebay. I could buy one from a friend, but I disagree with the design of the N1 so I didn't bought it. Do you have some pictures from your N1 ?
  4. RuffyLuffy

Sony TA-NR1 powerhouse

Here some more photos and a inner review. Sorry the date doesn't matter and is a kind of mistake from my camera, but I couldn't find a way to deactivate it. And wrong it is too oO
  5. RuffyLuffy

Sony TA-NR1 powerhouse

I got them on German eBay. http://cgi.ebay.de/SONY-TA-NR1_W0QQitemZ250610548009QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Elektronik_Computer_TV_Video_Elektronik_Verstärker?hash=item3a598d7d29 I know these things are really ultra rare. On hifido you can see many pairs in "sold item" so I think in Japan the...
  6. RuffyLuffy

Sony TA-NR1 powerhouse

Hello together I got these two mono amplifiers yesterday. I have never seen such a huge construct of stereo device before. Now I going to compare them with the other components. I think the Sonys are nearly out of competention to other amplifiers from Japan. Perhaps big Accuphase (M-2000) or...
  7. RuffyLuffy

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

@Thread Question: With Japanese monitor speakers and sometimes ESLs
  8. RuffyLuffy

Au-919

AU-919 I think it is the best amplifier of that series, following models AU-X1 and AU-X11 I have seen broken or in bad condition often times. The AU-919 is working steady. The other model I watched out this was AU-717, not 719 (!)
  9. RuffyLuffy

Kenwood LS-1800

Sorry...which is the Model 9??? I only know Model 7
  10. RuffyLuffy

Mitsubishi DA-A10 power amp in New Jersey

Is this set already sold? I was very interested at the DS-303 but I cannot contact the seller??? :sigh:
  11. RuffyLuffy

Best Sounding Marantz

Yes I have it, and I don't sell it^^ :banana::banana:
  12. RuffyLuffy

Show Me Your Sansui!

They were produced in 1985. The later even more exclusive version B-2302 and C-2302 were made 1993
  13. RuffyLuffy

What do you use for computor speakers?

amplifier: Kenwood KA-907G headphone: Sennheiser Unipolar 2002 speakers: Canton LE-400
  14. RuffyLuffy

Best Sounding Marantz

the best sounding Marantz?? I think every opinion is much differently......for me it's my SM-1000
  15. RuffyLuffy

Yamaha NS-2000 impressions of a legend

The NS-2000 using other drivers. (JA-0526A)tweeter and (JA-0802A)midrange. The drivers are even more exclusive and heavier than the NS-1000 types. I measured the (JA-0802A) and the results are impressive. The driver sounding enormous loud and very clear. The results are better than...
  16. RuffyLuffy

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

I think I would never sell my Technics SB-1000
  17. RuffyLuffy

your opinion on sony speakers

Which Sony speakers do you have? Sony built really fine speakers in the past. You can find a lot about SS-G, APM or other SS series. Have a look on www.thevintageknob.org there you can find the most nice systems from this brand.
  18. RuffyLuffy

pioneer CS series speakers

Here are my Pioneer CS's I had a pair CS-3000A in my parents house. I sold them long time ago...
  19. RuffyLuffy

Show Me Your Sansui!

Hello I have my B-2301 C-2301 here right now. I received that combination this weekend and they are awesome. I have not seen many times a build quality like that. :drool:
  20. RuffyLuffy

Yamaha NS-2000 impressions of a legend

Hi there I come from Germany and hope this report is recognizable :D I like to present you this awesome speakers. I bought a pair of Yamaha NS-1000 years ago and sold it because other items were more interesting. At the moment here is playing the Technics SB-1000 and the second system is a...
  21. RuffyLuffy

How many speakers do you own?

My little collection of speakers in the past: the most were sold, I change that stuff many times. Onkyo SC-90MKII Onkyo SC-1500 Onkyo Scepter 1001 Technics SB-1000 Technics SB-M2 Sony SS-G7A Pioneer CS-3000A Coral DX-Eleven Yamaha NS-1000 Yamaha NS-2000 Yamaha NS-500 Yamaha...
  22. RuffyLuffy

Speakers for low powered tube setup?

I using big transister devices but. But I also have a Trio W-41 amplifier from the 60ies I love it and it running without any problems on any of my Japanese monitors. I sold a pair of JBL L-200B the Trio also worked with these huge speakers. I think Infinity and other critical speakers would...
  23. RuffyLuffy

Show Me Your Sansui!

I got a new pair of Sansui B-2301 and C-2301 I receive it this weekend, so new pictures of both coming later
Back
Top Bottom