Search results

1. B

Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

It's from Austria, I owned the tapedeck. Great Machine and massive.
  2. B

Kappa 8.1vs ADS 1090

Anyone?
  3. B

Kappa 8.1vs ADS 1090

How would the Kappa 8.1 compare to my ADS 1090's? I have never heard any of the Kappa's. How would they compare to the new version Vandersteen 2C? Maybe somone owned them both? Thanks
  4. B

Want to increase Power Meter sensitivity.

Same thing happened to me with my Kenwood M2. I had the meters calibrated and I would have to crank the power up to 1' clock to get some rise out of them. My M2a's work perfect. I had the tech increase the sensitivity again on the M2 but it irks me, as it it is not how the meters are suppose to...
  5. B

The Vintage Audio Bubble - burst imminent?

I have been trying to sell off some of my collection for the last 4 month on CL and have not sold 1 piece. Everything is well priced below Ebay prices and in very good to mint condition. I just gave my son a whole system ( amp, pre, tuner, cd player and speakers) as I can't sell anything and...
  6. B

Power for Polk Monitor 10Bs?

I just recaped the 10's and my wife is running them with a Kenwood KA-7100 with only 60W and the sound beautiful.
  7. B

What's The Yardstick For A System?

I consider calling female performers from groups like " Steeley Span", "Trees", Joni Mitchell doing "Mingus" singing Tralala an insult.:thumbsdn:
  8. B

Speakers: What do you own?

Update Pioneer HPM-100 recapped with Sonic & Dayton Polk Monitor 10 (recapped) Polk Monitor 7 Polk Monitor 5 Polk SDA 2A ADS 1090 Polk S10 Wharfedale Diamond 8.4 Wharfedale DFS Wharfedale 9 CS Polk M50 Polk M40 Polk M30 Looking for: Wharfedale Opus 2-3 B&W 801d Monitor Audio...
  9. B

Great Sounding Large Speakers. The larger

I know this is an old thread but I just stumbled upon your speakers and what a beautiful job you have done. The color is just absolutley gorgeous.:thmbsp:
  10. B

vintage receiver repair in Phoenix?

Try the Audio Doctor. I bring all my equipment to him. He does great work. He has an ad here on Audio Karma.
  11. B

Good audio tech in Phoenix, Az?

The Audio Doctor is great. I bring all my gear to him.:yes:
  12. B

KA-801 New to the Stable

Hehe, same here (I have 3 spare amps):D
  13. B

What Is Your Favorite Integrated Amp?

My favorite Int amps are 1 Kenwood KA 801 2 Technics SU 8600 3 Yamaha CA 810 I also own KA 8300, 7100, 3500, 5700, 77 and a Pioneer Elite A-35A I wish I had enough rooms to hook all of them up. They all sound terrific:D
  14. B

ADS L1290 II Wilmington, DE

Thanks
  15. B

recapping polk monitor5?

I am in the process of recapping my M10's I will be using Daytons, sonics and Mills. used the same config on my HPM's and they sound absolutely great.
  16. B

ADS L1290 II Wilmington, DE

What's the difference between the 1090 and the 1290 other then the size of the woofers and cabinets?
  17. B

HPM-100 imaging and sound-stage

I just re-capped my 100's and the difference is 100:1. Imaging and detail has improved tremendously. People who ditch the HPM's probably never heard them re-capped. I do still dial down the highs. I now have to re-capp my ADS's and the rest of my speakers. I can only imagine what they all going...
  18. B

Polk S10s

I just bought a pair for 50.- on CL The mids and the woofers are not too bad and they have good detail and image well. The tweeters are a little harsh.
  19. B

ADS models, an impromptu rollcall

That would be great. Thank you
  20. B

Kenwood Basic M2- TOTALED????

PM me and I can send you the pdf for the M2a Donald
  21. B

Thanks for all the help:thmbsp:
  22. B

I have that PDF. No specifications on the 1090 Thanks
  23. B

Thanks. i know about that link. No info on the 1090's
  24. B

Kenwood 'Basic' Fans - Are there any

Most of my equipment is from Kenwood and using it every day. M2 M2a (2) M1a (2) C1 C2 (5) T1 (2) GE-1100 KA-801 (2) KA-8300 KA-7100 KA-5700 KA-3500 KA-77 KX-1030 (2) KT-6500 KT-313 (2)
Back
Top Bottom