Search results

1. E

110v amp plugged into to 240v - is it toast?

I live in a 220v country, I'm not a tech, but from my experience, they usually can be fixed but not always. Best case scenario is that the fuse popped and it didn't get further than that, but usually there is some more burnt stuff inside. Usually the transformer gets busted inside. I once had a...
  2. E

It's time for SECRET SANTA 2013! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

Almost missed it, but count me in!
  3. E

From Argentina

Hola vecino
  4. E

2012 Secret Santa delivers -- The Official "What'd'ya get?" thread

Just got my gift from secret santa, a amazon gift card :) Now I need to put it to good use...
  5. E

LP organization . How?

not sure if: :jawdrop: or :ntwrthy: (that is probably one of the birst conversations in High Fidelity)
  6. E

It's time for SECRET SANTA 2012! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

I'm in! this is going to be my third year. thanks!
  7. E

Rush Clockwork Angels June 12 2012

I just ordered this as well. But I will say this in favor of popmarket, they might take long but they have free int'l shipping which makes this one of my favorite places to buy LPs.
  8. E

Chilean Scammer?

Hi, I'm chilean, and I do the same thing. I actually use 2 different fowarding services. I've done this with several people here, and I don't think anyone has had a problem with it. It's much easier for the seller than to go with international shipping.
  9. E

Pearl Jam vinyl deal on Pop Market

Sweet I was hoping this would apear soon. They have free int'l shipping this month :banana:
  10. E

Happy Holidays from Chile (My Vintage Gear)

Welcome to OK, I'm pretty sure we've met before, and I see you got the leds for your marantz. have a good time here and it's always good to see another chilean here.
  11. E

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue... opinions

I think the important thing here is you don't have any version of kind of blue buy one it's a good album all the way if you like it (and you will) you can then go in the direction of the best one.
  12. E

2011 Secret Santa delivers -- The Official "What'd'ya get?" thread

I got mine last week, a $25 gift certificate for soundstage direct :banana: Now I need to decide what LP I need the most... :scratch2:
  13. E

"Sport" headphones

I like the sennheiser adidas sport line.
  14. E

It's time for SECRET SANTA 2011! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

I had a great time last year doing this, so I'm in again
  15. E

Pics of your listening space

Wow that's cool, I don't want to go off topic but could you give me more details on your music PC? I've always wanted to make one of those and I have the spare parts right now...
  16. E

Hello from Chile... and a little help

Hola! I like it when I see new people form Chile (or south America) Enjoy the music:music:
  17. E

My evolution back to cassettes!

i had similar experience y stil prefer lps but ive gotten a bunch of cassettes donations. The important thing is the music:music::music:
  18. E

Pioneer PL-630 on the auction site

I scored one of the bay a few months ago for about 100 bucks. A incredible TT, mine got put back to spec by my tech. couldn't be happier.
  19. E

$19.00 (Amazon) USB DAC that is making me happy.

that's correct it also looks at other vendors, so if another vendor is at 10, and amazon has only 1 left it might go up to 20 so no one buys it, when other venderos also have algorithm for pricing it does some wierd stuff like 10 thousand dollar books and stuff...
  20. E

Jimi Hendrix- 'Crash Landing'

Jimi, was a studio freak, he wood record everything and anything at all hours. Eddie Kramer (his audio engineer) had someone always at jimi's disposal to change the reels. He was known to invite friends street performers to the studio to jam and record. So there's a lot of not so lost tapes...
  21. E

Jimi Hendrix- 'Crash Landing'

I'm also a big jimi fan, I don't find it too bad, not my favorite. But it's no way as bad as midnight lightning, now that's bad!
  22. E

Does Dennis Rodman belong in the HOF?

He was probably the best rebounder the game has ever seen, he once got 39 rebounds in one game, also a hell of a defensive player.
  23. E

Coltrane albums: Where should I go next?

man I read the title of this post, and I was thinking "My Favorite Things" maybe because I just finished listening to it. Another of my favorites is "Ole"
  24. E

Hello from Prague - Czech republic

Welcome, I was in prague once, loved it. The women are beautiful! Enjoy!
Back
Top Bottom