Search results

1. B

Klipsch k-55 mid drivers

Anyone know if there is any difference between these two drivers, other than the logos on the back. Thanks.
  2. B

Any table saw gurus here?

I've been really happy with my Ridgid TS3650. I bought it at a garage sale for 200 bucks, practically brand new. Built an outfeed table and crosscut sled for it.
  3. B

Best Amplification for Cornwall II?

I get it..:D.. i'm a fan of more power also. I've used lower power amps, but my Hafler 500 just has BALLS!!!
  4. B

To return or not return?

I have the same MFSL recording, and mine is quiet through out. I would definitely take it back.
  5. B

Anybody remember KOMA out of OKC?

I grew up in Greensburg Ks. and listened to KOMA all the time.
  6. B

Should I buy these Klipsch Heresy industrial?

I would buy them in a heartbeat. I love the industrial look.
  7. B

I just said hey to Alice Kooper

I met Alice and his wife at the Hard rock Cafe in Phoenix a couple of years ago. Really nice people.
  8. B

It's sprinkling in Arizona! But not to worry, it's a dry heat!

We needed a good toad strangler to settle the dust.
  9. B

Distortion of sound

It's a little long, but it's good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZcz-V29_M
  10. B

Tom Petty - 'Hypnotic Eye'

Pre ordered the album from Soundstage direct. I've seen Tom Petty three times, always a good show.:yes:
  11. B

LaScala Splits

Yep, very nice.:yes:
  12. B

Pics of your subwoofer

Bill Fitzmaurice Horn loaded sub.
  13. B

Quartet Restore (first try)

Looking good..:thmbsp:
  14. B

What does it mean to be "friends" on AK?

Aw hell... who needs friends. They just piss me off...:grumpy::grumpy:
  15. B

Cage The Elephant- Aint No Rest For The Wicked

I became a fan after i saw them open for the Foo Fighters, hell of a good show.
  16. B

LaScalas

Yeah who cares.:D
  17. B

billy joe is a fine seller

Thank you RDecartridge, it was a pleasure working with you.
  18. B

Sex sells. Or at least it used to...

I had that problem too!!:D
  19. B

gear listed at the bottom of posts

I do it so maybe somebody will feel sorry for me and send me some real gear.:sigh:
  20. B

There goes the neighborhood.

I was working at my bench which is up in the front of the garage, and i didn't even hear them pull up. The next thing i heard was a couple of loud pops, and a whole lot of screaming. I thought WTF is going on. There must have been about 10 swat guys come out of that house when it was done. When...
  21. B

There goes the neighborhood.

I was out working in my garage yesterday when all hell broke loose. I always thought there was something going on in that place. Being the concerned neighbor that i am i just had to watch what was going on. :yes:
  22. B

Zerostat or like products

Yep, i use one. After my Zerostat bit the dust i decided to give it a try. Use it just like the guy in the video demonstrates, works great.
  23. B

Getting out of Klipsch

I've been listening to Klipsch for around 26 years. I wouldn't know what to switch to even if i wanted to.:scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom