Search results

1. barrynsue

Poll: What Was Your First McIntosh?

Not sure if I ever posted in this thread back in the day but it was a 6200 integrated amp with cabinet that I swapped for a Denon Turntable and $50
  2. barrynsue

Altec Lansing Model 19-Take the Plunge?

I have a pair of 19’s in walnut but don’t think any of you are near me to take a look.
  3. barrynsue

Hey folks!Just taking a minute to re-introduce myself

Yes it has! Thanks for the welcome
  4. barrynsue

Good to be back and thanks. I’ve browsed around over the past few years but wasn’t much in the way of contributing anything. Hope to jump back in and see what’s happening around here.
  5. barrynsue

Just checking back in after a long hiatus. Still located in Southeastern Virginia and while I haven’t been doing any major acquisitions of late, I still like to see what’s happening in the audio world. Welcome all the new folks and cheers to all the old line folks. Hoping all has been well and...
  6. barrynsue

McIntosh MC240 and 275 Tube Cage sizes

‘Thanks Dave.
  7. barrynsue

McIntosh MC240 and 275 Tube Cage sizes

I have this McIntosh cage and while I thought it was for a 240, now I’m not sure. Approx measurement below: L - 13.25” H - 4” D - 4.75” Any help is appreciated as I no longer have either to check. Thanks folks.
  8. barrynsue

Happy Birthday barrynsue!

Just posted this in BarterTown so yeah, still playing with McIntosh and appreciate your kind words. These pics aren’t as nice as I used to do but works
  9. barrynsue

Hey Mystic. Just been laying low on the audio side of things but all good. Hopefully the same for you. Starting to sell a few things as I’m tired of storing them! Just bought a new home and it gets old lugging all this equipment around :beerchug:
  10. barrynsue

Thanks folks. Much appreciated!
  11. barrynsue

How to date an MC225...?

Bringing up an old post my 225 is 111C and what appears to be a “9”. I need to look inside to verify but wondering when mine was manufactured. Not sure how that correlates and not sure if it’s 1961 but the numbers appear to go deeper than just 11....
  12. barrynsue

McIntosh MC2500 Part# 008811 Circuit Breaker

Exactly, Those posted on ebay match the specs exactly. Was hoping some of the folks here may have one but I will track it down eventually. Contacted McIntosh and waiting on the their response. Audio Classics didn’t have any.
  13. barrynsue

Thanks for the info.
  14. barrynsue

I know this is a long shot but if anyone has this available, please let me know. Circuit Breaker for McIntosh MC2500-Part# 008811
  15. barrynsue

What Is The Greatest Collection Of Vintage You Have Ever Seen?

I’m still around. Life just got in the way.
  16. barrynsue

What was the last movie you watched?

Hidden Figures was excellent imho. I grew up in the area and was fascinated with space travel and knew quite a few of the scientists (dads of friends) that were involved.The only negative is none of the footage was shot at NASA Langley or in any part of Hampton for that matter.
  17. barrynsue

Can anyone answer what is probably an easy B&W ?

Hi to all: I am replacing the driver on a B&W SIG 805 but after removing the screws, the trim ring does not budge. I want to be careful not to damage the wood so I am hoping someone can lead me in the right direction Thanks, Barry
  18. barrynsue

How old were you when you got your first McIntosh?

Got my first McIntosh when I was 44. Happened to walk into an audio store doing some repairs for me on an HT receiver and saw the tech come out of the back with a gorgeous MA-6200 with cabinet. It was mint and they wanted $400.00. That was 2004. Since that time, I have owned pretty much...
  19. barrynsue

Twisted After-school Kid's Show we used to have.

How about Lancelot Link Secret Chimp. Not sure if it was after school or Saturday mornings but always that it was cool. It came on after Bungles the Clown who also hosted Creeper Theater. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSqFOalLgaM
  20. barrynsue

Happy Birthday to TWantiques

Happy Birthday Terry.
  21. barrynsue

Happy Birthday barrynsue

Thanks! I have not been around in a while so I appreciate the birthday wishes. Hoping all is well with everyone:thmbsp:
  22. barrynsue

Birthday Greetings to barrynsue!

Thanks everyone! I have not been around this place much lately but great hearing from you guys and wishing all nothing but the best. I just bought myself a birthday present too. Picked up a pair of the Red Maple B&W 805 Sigs with stands. Thought they would be fun and hoping they sound...
  23. barrynsue

Greeting from an "OLD" member

Thanks all. Guess it has been quite some time since I have posted anything on the boards. Just had to move forward with other endeavors in my life but by no means have I forgotten any of you folks. Life has been good overall. Both of my daughters have graduated from college, I am feeling...
  24. barrynsue

Greeting from an "OLD" member

Have been away from the boards for a while but checking back in. Looks like many of the familiar names are still around. Glad to see it and hoping all is great with everyone! Will try and take some time to get back into posting. See you all on the forums. Barry
  25. barrynsue

Happy Birthday to barrynsue!

Just mine (Barry) Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom