Search results

1. BKville

HDMI Questions & Upconvert DVD

Obviously, he has an HDTV so why not.. Those Zenith's are still bringing close to a $100...
  2. BKville

Suggestions on a Universal HD-DVD/Blue Ray Player

These are WAY too expensive, in my opinion...
  3. BKville

HDMI Questions & Upconvert DVD

You can buy a used Toshiba HD-DVD player damn cheap now.. I wouldn't waste money on an upconverter...
  4. BKville

HDMI Cable

Any of their HDMI cables are fine and all will work great for your needs.. From what I've read over at the AVS Forum cable size isn't a big factor for carrying digital signals.. I just ordered a bunch of cables from Monoprice, also..
  5. BKville

Auto Sensing Audio Switch????

I have some audio switches that are manual made by Radio Shack.. One is aux with 3 inputs and 1 output.. And another is tape but, it also has record in and out.. I'm looking for the same type set up with automatic switching.. I don't wanna be pushin' buttons.. It's for my home theater system..
  6. BKville

Auto Sensing Audio Switch????

Is there such an animal as an auto sensing audio switch to automatically switch between input sources.. I haven't found any but, thought I'd ask here before giving up.. There are plenty of auto sensing video switches but, these only sense the video source not the audio.. Any ideas would...
  7. BKville

8 Track Find Akai GXR-82D

Nice Score... Akai's are the best 8 track decks..
  8. BKville

HD-DVD Players

I've heard how good the Oppo are but, still can't beat the Toshiba's upconverting..
  9. BKville

New Laserdiscs in the House

Great additions.. :thmbsp:
  10. BKville

New Laserdiscs in the House

Are you using a scaler for video tapes.. I just bought a Centerstage CS2 with Time Base Corrector for unstable video sources.. Hopefully, this will help my video tapes and other analog video sources..
  11. BKville

Anyone using a Processor / Scaler in their system..

I'd say $200 would max out this poor disabled boy, Hahaha..
  12. BKville

Anyone using a Processor / Scaler in their system..

What make and model.. How do you like it.. What do you use it for mostly - DVD's, SD OTA, SD Cable / Satellite, Video Tapes ect... I've been looking and doing some research but, damn it seems all the good units are so expensive.. I'm looking for something used and inexpensive, is there such...
  13. BKville

Decent DVD players under $100?

I wondered about that Emerson.. All the Emerson products are made by Funai now.. I have the 32" Emerson LCD HDTV from Walmart, a great TV..
  14. BKville

V.H.S vs S-V.H.S.

You must mean s-video...
  15. BKville

HD-DVD Players

I'm guessing the prices are going to be "Real Sweet" right before Christmas..
  16. BKville

Guys, what do you think of a NAD 4150 tuner?

I just took mine out of service after 3 years.. It's a fine tuner but, not great by any means.. Actually, I only bought it to match my other NAD equipment.. I wouldn't pay $50 for this tuner.. Maybe, $20-$30... Later, Brent
  17. BKville

IF Band on Marantz ST-54????

Ooooops, you beat me to it..
  18. BKville

Thanks... Yes, you're right.. It has a light for Wide or Narrow.. But, what is the difference between the 2 bands.. I didn't see any information about the bands on the tuner website.. Is this a common feature on higher end tuners..
  19. BKville

My 15 yo daughter, Kasandra, hooked up the new Marantz ST-54 tuner I got recently for $20 locally.. It's in beautiful condition and it's also the black version.. Sounds great with only a dipole antenna and pulling in a few college stations.. Actually, it's pulling in my usual listening...
  20. BKville

Hey, all you movie freaks check this out........

Check out the new Movie Box thread we've got started.. Anyone interested sign up, the more the marrier.. http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=115935 Thanks, Brent
  21. BKville

Looking for a 32" LCD HD Television

I just had my Emerson, made by Funai, setup this afternoon and I'm very impressed with it.. Walmart had them at $498 when I got mine but, jacked them up $40 last week.. The picture quality is excellent even with OTA, all I have right now.. For the price you can't go wrong.. Later...
  22. BKville

The NEW IMPROVED movie box thread!

Cool, I'm in... Although, I don't have much to put in and nothing newer.. I have a couple Grateful Dead concerts on DVD, a Doors DVD, not the movie, that's pretty good and a couple movies.. I got my new LCD HDTV setup this afternoon so I'm ready for some movies or whatever.. Later, Brent
  23. BKville

Why no Bang & Olufson???

I have the RX in my system and love it.. This tt tackles a mountain of vinyl or should I say it will track a mountain of vinyl.. I have this Todd Rundgren album that is warped so bad in one spot but, the RX climbs up the mountain and back down without missing a note.. Hahaha I believe it's...
  24. BKville

Poll: What source do you listen to most?

Good man Andy, for putting 8 Track in there..
  25. BKville

Marantz ST-54

Thanks, Blue Guess I'll grab it for $20..
Back
Top Bottom