Search results

1. cjtjader

Fisher 203 sounds and looks Great!

hi Go9t a 203 also! Do u know what's the watts/ch? Is this a classA amp design? Thanks so much! will attach pic nextime! Thanks again CJ
  2. cjtjader

Fisher 203 receiver

hello, clyde I've read you have Fisher 203 reciever, i happen to have one also! do have schematics for the fisher? if yes, can you pls share it with me? i'll post a pic of my fisher. Mine is in good running condition and i'm enjoying it. except for the vu meter is not functioning and the light...
  3. cjtjader

solid post for speaker stand!

4. cjtjader

thanks, opt80! Btw, is there a required amount of blu-tack to achieved high efficiency of the speakers? currently, i put 1 sq. in per corner. Cj ______________ Fisher 203, cambridge azur 340C, Technics SL1200 MK2, mission mv-4
  5. cjtjader

Real Power

Hi, fellow enthusiasts! Anyone know the real watts/channel of Fisher 203? How about schematics? Thanks
  6. cjtjader

Koen, Thanks..... i'll post photos as soon as i get my stand!:) Cj ______________ Fisher 203, cambridge azur 340C, Technics SL1200 MK2, mission mv-4
  7. cjtjader

Gearhound, Thanks.... i've yet to get my stand in the coming days, i'm having it planing and sandering for fine finish. I was informed that the said post is more than half century's old! Do u think using blu-tack to couple the stand with the speaker is a good idea? ______________ Fisher 203...
  8. cjtjader

hello fellow enthusiasts, Any thoughts solid hardwood post (6" x 6") as speaker stand. Would it affect the sonics of my speakers? Btw, the height is 30". And pls include suggestions if cones or spikes is advisable on concrete floor. thanks
  9. cjtjader

speaker for Fisher 203

Hi! thanks for the info!
  10. cjtjader

speaker for Fisher 203

Hello Fellow enthusiasts! just want to get suggestions what wud be the best speaker to pair with Fisher 203(4ohms@70wpc)? please see attachment!:)
  11. cjtjader

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

Fisher 203 needs an vintage speaker! Hello fellow enthusiasts! A few months ago, i got an Fisher 203 reciever(4ohms@70wpc) and im wondrin' what set of speakers to use? I was thinking of Dynaco A-25! would it be a right choice for my Fisher?
Back
Top Bottom