Search results

1. mfaz28

Original Planar 2's becoming scarce?

I'm sure more will appear for sale, but recent search's reveal their either in the scrap heap of history. Or being salted away in collections. Is it just bad timing to look?
  2. mfaz28

HH Scott LT-112B owners manual

Spent some time looking, but I wasn't able to find a copy of the owners manual. The service manual is there, but thats it. Does anyone have a copy available?
  3. mfaz28

Sony WH1000XM2

There has been a price drop. Does anyone have experience with these? They are supposed to be comparable to Bose QC35 II's.
  4. mfaz28

Sennheiser HD 660 s

Has anyone had a chance to listen to these yet?
  5. mfaz28

Slew rate quality point

Although its well established that slew rate indicates a well developed degree of design. Is there an established window of "tipping point" for speed, desirable,... to not so much?
  6. mfaz28

Altec amplifier ; What do I have here ?

At first I though it was a home brew, mono power amp (2 6L6's) and separate power supply. But I did find a very similar factory built A-333A (although one chassis) from an old Altec add. And upon close inspection, it does look like a factory piece. Can anyone assist in identifying what it is?
  7. mfaz28

KEF LS-50's cheap ??

Suddenly there's a seller on Eb@y from Indonesia, selling LS-50's for $490 OBO !! Sounds too good to be true. I smell fish.....
  8. mfaz28

Hickok 300b test card

I've been looking. But haven't found any info on punching the correct card to test a 300b (or a 2A3) on a cardmatic? Has it Ever been done?
  9. mfaz28

AA-151 Summary

We all know from fragmented reading, that they have, THE potential. Whats the final and best (parts list,& mods) to make this jewel sing up to it's capability?
  10. mfaz28

Origin of the term; "piece of wire with gain"

Was it the H/K Citation 12 ad's or………?
  11. mfaz28

Vintage ACI Saturn Subwoofer

I just aquired one. Is there anyone with info/experience with this model? I'm unsure how to proceed. Thanks....
  12. mfaz28

JBL 035tia Replacement

I just received an Email from Anthony at parts2@Harman.com stating that the 035tia tweeter is discontinued. If the suffix is different than the one I listed, wouldn't he offer an alternative? Anyway.......does anyone know what the current replacement is for this tweet ...
  13. mfaz28

2265B shipped out for overhaul

I wrapped it in bubble, cut a perimeter of hard insulation foam with knob reliefs, cargo strapped it to a 2ft*2ft square of plywood, slid it into a double walled shipping box like a drawer and filled any gap with more hard foam. It's off to Tom "Catrafter" Williams for a complete overhaul...
  14. mfaz28

2265B Owners Manual

:tears: Does anyone have 2265B owners manual that I could get a copy of?....Thanks...Mike
  15. mfaz28

Greeting and Felicitations

To all that have made efforts to create and preserve this valued forum so like minded individuals can share experiences and increase awareness, I offer a sincere Thank You! It’s always reassuring to step away from the sometimes-chaotic world that surrounds us and have the opportunity to...
Back
Top Bottom