Search results

1. E

Sarasota/Tampa audio event

Doug Hurlburt and David Sckolnik of Naples-based Dynamic Sounds Associates are hosting a joint Suncoast-Sarasota audio club meeting at Sun City Center community campus on February 10th at 1-4pm. They will be demo'ing their full line of audiophile electronics with Studio Electric loudspeakers...
  2. E

July 22, 2017 Sarasota/Suncoast Audio Demo by Soundfield Audio

The Suncoast/Sarasota Audio clubs will be hosting speaker demo by Soundfield Audio of Tampa. The following is a description of what we will have on hand. 1) 8" 2 way bookshelf, waveguide dome tweeter. Hybrid sub/woofer driver extends bass into 20s. 2x250w DSP amp. 2) Tower 12" coax dipole (yes...
  3. E

Aperion speakers

I own a pair of Intimus 6T's and would like to see if anyone can recommend a good amp to match these with. I am currently using a Parasound pre and Adcom 545II and do not feel I hear the best from these speakers with this combo. My biggest issue with what I hear is that the speakers sound...
  4. E

Electrohome Console

I just received an Electrohome Layfayette console sold new in 1963 in Ontario. It has a Garrard AT6 TT and is rated at 20 watts. It is a tube amp and radio with 8" Jensen woofers. This is all I can find out about and what I am wondering if this is worth restoring whole ar just selling parts...
  5. E

Covering with Fortite

What is the reason for using Fortite on Klipsch horns?
  6. E

MC's XD-717 speakers

Does anyone have a pair of Xd-717 speakers? I have a pair that I initially was going to sell but after listening to them in a smallish room I am starting to like their low volume sound. One problem I have is that the tweeters are needing replacement. The coating on both of them is flaking off...
  7. E

UPgrading Kenwood KA 3500 AMP

Are there any ways to upgrade this vintage amp? Also any opinions on what vintage speakers (bookshelf) would go good with it? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom