Search results

1. stereocuuple

Speaker ID: Erka?

all VIFA drivers
  2. stereocuuple

Yamaha NS-W1 Subwoofer - stopped powering on

just took a pair of these in on consignment and am evaluating them for function. Not horrid at all. they even came with the ultra rare adaptors. They fill in the bottom of the SPENDOR BC IIs nicely
  3. stereocuuple

RIP Terry DeWick

Rest in Peace and godspeed to you my old friend and thank you for everything. Eric & Erin
  4. stereocuuple

Proac Tablette 50 Signature, Sacramento

thay have plenty od low end impact. They are not meant to shake a room but rather produce beautiful music. I sold many pair with not one complaint
  5. stereocuuple

Kef 105 107 Pricing in '23

@Dony got ours serving up some Fine tunes. Glad you are happy
  6. stereocuuple

@Dony Falcon acoustics is your friend Congrats
  7. stereocuuple

@Dony the KEF 107 etc. Is one of the finest speakers ever produced bar none. What makes you think they need this much work? Ours are 107/2 ref and fully restored. KUBE is the 200 model. We parted way with our dunlavy scIV sigs for these and never regretted it for a second. $750.00with a...
  8. stereocuuple

C34v monitor amp with JBL .001 loads

thanks and she did. Got a promotion & raise. My niece is is in the CICU following a severe heart attack. Her "father" my brother has not been in her life for a long time. Has not been to see her or called. She is 40 and has issues but WTF. We are pulling things close to vest if the outcome...
  9. stereocuuple

C34v monitor amp with JBL .001 loads

The little amp that does. This 20 watt amp is better sounding than the MC 502 it is replacing. We have decided to not move forward with the 500 set.
  10. stereocuuple

Why does my new found MHT100 sound anemic on 2 channels

Never liked ours. Same thing no grunt or dynamics. I wont say who but we were told to sell ours by a top source in the industry. I took the advice.
  11. stereocuuple

H H Scott 299

all will need restoration work to be sure. Probably looking a $1,000.00 plus for service cost.
  12. stereocuuple

Mid century listening space

got the console and JBL loaded cabs installed. Going to be loading it with an MC 502/C 504/ MR 500 this weekend. The bug Barzilay cabs house JBL D 130 woofers LE75 drivers on potato mashers with N1200 networks. our upstairs reading rom & finally our formal living room
  13. stereocuuple

Avantgarde Acoustics Duo G1 on GW site

only a idiot would pay that to goodwill. No telling what abuse those have suffered. Stopped shopping at corporate evil GW years ago.
  14. stereocuuple

Barzilay with 001 load in the nouse.

pleated surrounds are remarkably near perfect. Yes on the aluminum caps.
  15. stereocuuple

Barzilay with 001 load in the nouse.

Erin & I picked up a very nice set of JBL loaded cabs last evening. We are wondering if anyone here could hazard a guess as to the sensitivity of the system. Interior dim. are approx. 27"x22"x16" with 2 port tubes 4" dia. and 6" deep. They sound simply wonderful.
  16. stereocuuple

KEF owners thread

Bought a present for our 107/2 &104/2 KEFs today.
  17. stereocuuple

Interesting Speakers Shannon Brooke

Very ALON like design.
  18. stereocuuple

look what followed us home

Nothing great in the driver realm but CTS 15" with a CTS 4" mid/tweeter. Sound much better than expected. The st84 sounds great with only some volume pot dirt. The st96 plays but needs restrung and service. The SS amp is a mystery and I suspect that an unscrupulous service teck got the ...
  19. stereocuuple

That is the plan if we can find an affordable one. I have also considered a dynaco and remove the record dividers so it would be accessible via the front. Can't wait till tuesday to see what the drivers the cabs are loaded with.
  20. stereocuuple

ST84 pre, ST96 tuner, RP100 deck & a complete zero 100 with all the accessories in boxes. Amp is a SS of some unknown make.
  21. stereocuuple

Went MCM furniture shopping. Paid the shops asking price.
  22. stereocuuple

Cuba MO until 1 PM AR speakers including AR-3st, Technics SL-3200 TT

Cuba mo. is a great town. I ate at the wheel drive in in sedalia many times
  23. stereocuuple

New $3.00 fee for craigslist.

it may just be a bug because now the fee page is not showing up.
  24. stereocuuple

New $3.00 fee for craigslist.

just saw this today. So long old friend. I ain't paying a fee so botscan spam me from all over the place. Thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom