Search results

1. ToasterBin

Sony JA3-ES Disc Eject

Hi I have a Sony JA3-ES that will read the table of contents of a disc when inserted, but then ejects any that I try and I get a Disc Error message. I've left it on for awhile and made several attempts all with the same result. Any idea what I need to do? Thanks!
  2. ToasterBin

Replacing an IPod Classic

Been awhile since I last posted... I'm looking to replace my iPod Classic, as it is starting to fail. I want something that is durable, has a good deal of storage for music only and, of course, sounds superb (relatively). I am looking at the HIDIZS AP80 High Resolution Lossless MP3 Music...
  3. ToasterBin

Missing artists in SONOS Music Library

I use Sonos to play music I've ripped, using iTunes, from CDs to my computer. I then have their CONNECT boxes hooked up via ethernet and connected to my audio via RCA cable. Lately, I've noticed a number of folders missing in the Sonos Music Library but still existing on my hard drive and...
  4. ToasterBin

GKlainer is a great seller

Gary is not only a great seller, he has great taste in music! Thanks as always, Gary!
  5. ToasterBin

Buckstir is "Da Bomb"

I recently purchased speakers from Buckstir and I am more than pleased. Bucksta is "Da BOMB"
  6. ToasterBin

Mr. Pig is...well....top of the heap

I recently purchased both a cartridge and a turntable from Mr. Pig. Being the first "higher" end TT I've ever purchased, Mr. Pig has gone way above the call of duty to make sure everything was copacetic. It has been a very pleasant experience dealing with him.. Buy from Mr. Pig with more...
  7. ToasterBin

Yamaha KX-1200 Service Manual

Hi everyone, Anyone have a Yamaha KX-1200 service manual? Thanks in advance, and if there is another place I might post this, let me know. Toasterbin
  8. ToasterBin

Yamaha KX 1200 Issue

Hi all, I just picked up a Yamaha KX 1200 off the bay. Despite the claim it is in good working order, none of its function work.. That is, when I press "Play" or "forward" or try to record, etc., the tape moves for 1 or 2 seconds and stops. The seller made the following statement in his...
  9. ToasterBin

skynyrd77 is top notch

Jason is always a pleasure to deal with...always great prices and fair dealing. Like so many here, he is why AK is as wonderful as it is. Thanks, Jason
  10. ToasterBin

Tube newbie question concerning variacs

I recently purchased a Musical Paradise 301 MKII, as my first tube integrated. I understand its advisable to fire tube amps up using a variac. I posted on WTB on barter town and the first response asked me what is my amp requirement. Not sure how to answer this question. What information do...
  11. ToasterBin

blhagstrom--and the beat goes on...

Not only is Blaine a seller you can trust, he also does great work with repairs. I don't hesitate for a second to recommend him.
  12. ToasterBin

gklainer -- the list of greatness continues

I can't speak more highly of Gary as a seller. Always great deals, CDs always arrive well packaged and in amazing shape. Gary is definitely one of the best.
  13. ToasterBin

nolasally -another top notch seller

The pleasure of providing feedback for AK sellers is that its easy...all you have to do is think of as many superlatives as you can. Here is another example. Honest communication...reasonable price...well packaged...gear in great shape. Josh is da bomb.
  14. ToasterBin

dbxdx5 -- another top seller

I've purchased a number of CDs from Matt. Always reasonably priced, well packed and in pristine shape upon arrival. You can't go wrong with Matt.
  15. ToasterBin

drummergrl is the best

Bought a pair of speakers from Michele...expertly packaged and beautiful. Very happy with the deal (though she still owes me a bottle of Irish whiskey....)
  16. ToasterBin

Bostown top notch seller

I've bought several pieces from Jamal recently and I could not be more pleased with that experience. Top gear, honestly described, and well packed in shipping. Can't go wrong with Bostown
  17. ToasterBin

Shout out to SilverNerd

Thanks SilverNerd, for providing me with some (at least to me) obscure Pink Floyd. A journey and a treat.
  18. ToasterBin

Thanks cp2buy

A big thank you to cp2buy for the CDs he sold me and the promptness in delivery, even with his bad back. I'm enjoying even more first rate music thanks to Cleveland! Thanks!
  19. ToasterBin

Big kudos for blhagstrom

Deepest gratitude to Blaine for the stellar job he did on getting my ReVox B252 pre-amp back on its feet. It took me a little while to get it back into my line up (all due to me) but I'm now happily enjoying "Meddle" ala ReVox and Blaine! Thanks, Blaine! I'm sure you and I will be doing...
  20. ToasterBin

Kudos to jjohnson

Always great AKer with who to deal. Thanks again!
  21. ToasterBin

dbxdx5 is da bomb

Not sure what that means, but I do know Matt is always great to deal with! Thanks as always
  22. ToasterBin

Thanks, rcspkramp

As always, great guy with whom to deal. Now, back to the music...
  23. ToasterBin

Unknown Legacy Audio speakers

Hi all, I have a pair of, as I understand it, early Legacy Audio speakers, but I don't know the model. Any ideas? See attached. Thanks! TB
  24. ToasterBin

GHBrian--great seller!

Hi all, Bought a pair of ADS 1290s from GHBrian. Couldn't be happier... Thanks, Brian!
  25. ToasterBin

Karmices once again surpasses all expectations

I can't say enough good things about my purchases from Karmices. As always, he only offers top stuff in excellent shape. Traded him some gear for music and I hope he's as happy as I am. Thanks Jeff!
Back
Top Bottom