Search results

1. dpdatl

The Vintage Knob?

Looks like the link has been hijacked? Anybody know the status of the site?
  2. dpdatl

The "final" component?

I thought I would share the "final" component of my system. This will be an ongoing, and I should add, a slow at times look at the transformation of a spare bedroom into a dedicated listening room. I will break off now and again and give you some insight as to how I got where I am today in this...
  3. dpdatl

Your Spotify play list?

I am by nature and nurture a frugal person. I buy 99.9% of my music in thrift stores and it has allowed me to amass a few piles of cd's and a couple of albums through the years. This method of procurement does have a few drawbacks which is the reason for this post. The medium I find is limited...
  4. dpdatl

Live pd

It makes me greatful I made more right choices than bad ones. Walked away from things while I still had the time to do so. A few bad choices become compounded with a few more and your life is spiralling out of control.
  5. dpdatl

Whats in the rotation today.......

From top to bottom Dynaco ST-70 all Curcio boards including auto bias Onkyo cs-5vcl sacd Kenwood KA 8004 restored ClaasDAudio SDS 470 Ipad to BluDento bluetooth dac Project Debut Carbon Esprit Linn Espek Streaming some funk @320kpbs via Spotify
  6. dpdatl

Nad 2600 amp noise ?????

I have some rice crispies in one channel of my amp. Music is clean and clear with the exception of the underlying crispies. Any suggestions on where to start looking for the problem would be greatly apprteciated.....
  7. dpdatl

Fisher RS 20XX receiver parts $$$$$$$

I need parts for an RS 2015 and I am willing to part with money. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thnx
  8. dpdatl

Fisher RS 2015 receiver parts?

I am looking for some parts for my RS 2015 if anyone has parts units out there I could use a few. 1 antennae mounting bracket....4 stainless EQ knobs.....2 lights for the blue function lights....and 1 power meter. Just let me know how you can help and I will get back to you soon.... thnx
Back
Top Bottom