Search results

1. O

Subwoofer/LFE Output Voltages Too Weak What To Do?

Can barely get any output from subwoofer hooked to pro audio amp (NU1000) running off of Integra 50.3 Subwoofer Output. If I play the on board test tones the sub plays loud, watching tv, movie or radio or anything it plays like its 20 wastts if that. I hooked up an Ipod to it with a 3.5mm/rca...
  2. O

There's Been A Death In The Family

Went on a trip to take my kid in for his every couple month check up and had my dog being watched while we were gone....Walked in the door to the sound of silence.....My Onkyo rcvr died!!!!! Obituary Onkyo Rcvr lived 3 long years after receiving a transplant Mr Onkyo is survived by 6 wonderful...
  3. O

Mirage Speaker People I Need A Match

I recently scored a pair of Mirage OM-9's and would like to know what centers and surrounds will match up with these other than the OM-R2 surrounds and OM-C2 center.
  4. O

Crossover Guru's I Need Help

I picked up a pair or Mirage OM-9's for one heck of a deal but one of the High frequency channels does not work. I pulled and metered the drivers and they checked out, and the wire to the crossovers checked out. I believe I narrowed it down to this component which I believe is a Metallized...
Back
Top Bottom