Search results

1. C

The Greater New Orleans Audio & Music Club

I decided to stop talking about it and make it happen... I, along with 5 other pillars in the New Orleans Audio community, recently created the New Orleans Audio & Music Club. The focus is to gather people that are interested in all facets of music, from recording, playback, and attending live...
  2. C

Out with the old...in with the new

I am saying goodbye to my MC501 monos, c500t, and D100... ...and hello to the C1100, D1100, and MC 601 monos. I hope to have all up and running in 4 weeks or so...driving a pair of Focal Alto Utopias
  3. C

Need a technician for a NAK CR-7A...

I just acquired this cassette deck. It is cosmetically mint, however, I believe the belts and idler wheel are a bit worn. The fast forward and rewind functions work fine with no cassette inserted, but once A cassette is in the drawer, it is not powerful enough to overcome the weight of the reel...
  4. C

EICO HF-12 pair total restoration...

...so I happened to find an HF-12 buried in my dad's old "junk room". It was pretty dirty and needed some TLC...all tubes were original Mullard and tested "very good". ...but who listenes in mono, right? So off to eBay I went, and immediately found another--in really good shape (sans the...
Back
Top Bottom