Search results

1. Elroy

Fascinating Auction

Be interesting to see if this will actually fetch this much. I'm thinking the Seller is a tad optimistic but who knows! BRAND NEW! Sony TPS-L2 WALKMAN 1979
  2. Elroy

Very rare opportunity... if you have the dough

Luxman C-05 and M-05 :drool:
  3. Elroy

Ya Think?

"For parts or not working" Unbelievable. That's one for the record books for me.
  4. Elroy

Question for Russco & Sparta Idler Owners

Hey guys, I just acquired a Sparta GT-12 idle drive turntable and this is completely new to me. It was a radio station's tt when new and has sat unused for a while. It's in great condition but I want to be sure to bring it into use correctly so I have a few questions I am hoping you guys who own...
  5. Elroy

Insanely "High-End"

LOOK AT THIS! :rolleyes:
  6. Elroy

Farah6520, aqua_bleu_one, Henry John Louis Is BACK

The notorious and diabolical scammer from Jamaica, NY is back on Audiogon his latest carnation is: jbl_everest Proceed with care and spread the word, The Evil Scammer stirs again. Previous thread about this guy
  7. Elroy

Yamaha B-1 Alert

Yamaha B-1 Looks nice it's a 240V though. Guy said he pugged it into US 120V and powered it on, could that be a problem?
  8. Elroy

If you happen across $55 Grand...

Get THIS!
  9. Elroy

Talk about being rode hard and put up wet!

Pioneer A-27 Wouldn't touch that thing with a 10' pole! Looks like it's been to Hell and back!
  10. Elroy

8 Grand?

I realize these are desirable and were made in limited numbers, but 8 grand? Who know's, maybe it will happen but I doubt it. I'm just interested to see if he gets that much. A pair of brand new consecutively serial numbered Technics SL-1210GLD turntables
  11. Elroy

Accuphase P-300

Accuphase P-300 :screwy: :no:
  12. Elroy

A Thing of Beauty!

Is this: ReVox-B750-MKII
  13. Elroy

What do you VFET guys think of this?

Saw this on Ebay. Is this for real or does anybody know if these are junk counterfeit? NEW VFETS for sale
  14. Elroy

Somebody Remove These Temptations From My Sight!

This is a beautiful pair of the bronze faced vintage Kenwoods. Me likey :drool: I would say you could get the pair at a good price. KA-8150 integrated amp KT-7550 tuner Oh and I have no affiliation with these or the Seller.
  15. Elroy

The Micro Seiki I would love to own...

Hey fellow AKers in Europe here's one for ya! MICRO-SEIKI-BL-91-vintage-Turntable-orig-Box-MINT
  16. Elroy

Need Accuphase C-260 OWNER'S MANUAL

I am looking an ACCUPHASE C-260 Control Center (preamplifier) Owner's Manual! I have searched for one of these on the internet but they seem to be non existent. Any of you fellow AKers happen to have one you would be willing to copy or scan to a .pdf? I would be willing to pay for it. This is a...
  17. Elroy

KENWOOD SUPREME! Aural BLISS!

Now that I have finally got my Kenwood Supreme system finished, I wanted to share some photos of my new pride and joy! I just got the 700M amp back from a local tech here in Knoxville by the name of Randy Young and a fellow AKer. He re-capped the power supply and audio path including the 2 big...
  18. Elroy

This guy must be on DRUGSSS!

This guy is a TRIP! This auction is hilarious! Personally I could never get beyond his jargon : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320124329174&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting Could be a nice amp but his description is so full of innuendo that I can't really tell!
  19. Elroy

Michael Percy Audio Elect. Parts Seller

I find it inexcusable to be ignored and that is exactly what happend to me by Michael Percy Audio. I left Michael a detailed e-mail as he requests on his website ordering a part. After a week with no response I then left a voice mail and still havent heard from this guy! Therefore, I DO NOT...
  20. Elroy

TA-E90ES WAY too High!

This guy is not even close to a realistic starting point! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110106917047&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting I mean don't get me wrong the TA-E90ES is a very nice pre-amp but it sold NEW for $1,600 and blubook values them at...
  21. Elroy

Calling All TOTL Receiver collectors!

Here's an odd seldom seen MCS receiver that would make neat addition to your vintage receiver collection. At least I have never seen one... http://cgi.ebay.com/MCS-3125-FLAGSHIP-RECEIVER-BUILT-BY-PANASONIC_W0QQitemZ160091190336QQihZ006QQcategoryZ3279QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  22. Elroy

Yamaha M-2 GREAT deal!

If this amp is working, this is a good deal- even if the cosmetics are not so good. http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMAHA-M-2-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ130070306266QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3280QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem These don't come available very often and are AWESOME amps! NO AFFILIATION just a friendly heads-up.
  23. Elroy

AMAZING Tuner Collection on EBAY!

This guy from Germany is selling off a collection of some of the finest tuners ever made. Go to this link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmasterviewerQQhtZ-1 to check them out. In each of his auctions he takes some outstanding photos of these rare beautys. The photos are linked midway down the...
  24. Elroy

A notoriously corrupt "Seller " selling a STR-GX10ES Beware!

A notoriously corrupt "Seller" latest auction is the STR-GX10ES HERE The IN-famous and notoriously corrupt "Seller" - this guy is THE ENEMY :smshot: It's too bad HE has to be the one selling this receiver. Worth the gamble? :scratch2:
  25. Elroy

Looking for a TECH in Riverside County, CA

Hello, I have a friend who lives in Fallbrook in the northernmost part of San Diego COUNTY Callifornia (not San Diego city) he is looking for an audio tech nearby in his neck of the woods to work on some vintage gear. One piece is a Pioneer SX-1250. Here is what he said about his location "small...
Back
Top Bottom